blah, probation sucks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by atompluspackage, Jul 12, 2006.

1. I've been on probation for a month now. I have to drop every week. I haven't smoked for 2 months--

--since my arrest, which was total bullshit because I got arrested for STEMS AND RESIDUE on the floor of my car which was in "PLAIN SIGHT"..the judge confirmed. & my parents let them search the house and find a scale and my pipes..3 charges..possesion, intent to sell and paraphenilia. (run on sentence)

And this entire time I haven't had ONE craving for weed. But honestly, I just wanan smell some right now. Break some nugs up. Taste it, not even get high. =(

I need to stop coming here.

2. Sry man i feel you. Being not able to smoke is one of the most annoying things in the world.
    But what would happen, if you fail your Dts? Would you go to jail or sth.?

And btw.: Why did you get charged for intent to sell? I mean you had NO weed on you! That's some fucked up laws you got there.

3. i got till august 1st and i'm off probation.............be 18 months.......

4. They usually give you intent to sell if u got a scale, atleast thats how it is here...

5. Yea I had a scale and some empty baggies, lol but i don't deal dammit.

6. i got 5 months left. december 13th. i got in a bad fight and got 12 months probation.

7. The same exact thing happened at my school earlier this year, during 4/20 I got some girls some weed from my guy who went to the school. He had the scale at school and ALL that...+ lots of bud. Well, when these bitches got caught smokin down the street, guess what? THEY RATTED ON THE DEALER. Well, my name came up too. They pulled me in, SAID that they were gonna get me in trouble for "arranging a drug deal". They asked me over and over who was selling the weed, and I was just like "Sorry but I can't tell y'all that". They told me all this bullshit about "Long term suspension" and all that bullshit, but I didnt tell them. But, the girls told on him. So when they were saying I could leave, they said "We already know who the dealer is, it's ____" I was like :eek: . So then right when I walked out I called the dealer, told him to GET RID OF EVERYTHING. Well, he didnt in time, and he got pulled outta class w/ his scale and EVERYTHING. He got EXPELLED. Shit, said times.

I really feel for you though man, cuz that's some bullshit. When you get off of probabation, I got a fat blunt sittin here for you. Oh yeah, and in the end I never got in trouble for shit, they were just tryin to scare me.

8. yeah i got one more month then im off and cool thing im getting off on a friday my buddy/dealer said hes gonna give me a free O of some kush as a happy off probation.

9. Was it worth it? aka did you show this dog who was boss lol and he will never mess again?

10. Taught him good, but wasnt worth it at all...

11. Another very simple thing to do is suck up to your PO, get to know him/her for a few weeks, then just start bringing in clean piss...thats what I was doing until my friend who was pissing for me was on vaca so I had to use a detox drink this one time and it didnt work...