Bladies, what's your favorite thing about a man??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NativeSoundz, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Lets keep it strictly physical, no personality traits allowed.

What features of a man excite you?? Turn you on?? Beards? Muscles? Facial structure? Giant penis??? Haha...

But seriously I wanna know. I think you're all diverse so we're gonna get a lot of different answers here.

....annnnnddddd GO :)

2. If hes good at sex, I really like muscles to. I drool over muscles. Piercings, I kinda have a fetish for it.

3. [quote name='"nanners"']If hes good at sex, I really like muscles to. I drool over muscles. Piercings, I kinda have a fetish for it.[/quote]

Any particular piercings??

4. dick is my favorite, but thats just me... lol i like other ones too

5. Physically?

Shoulders, arms, big hands.

I am a bigger girl so I like big, muscular guys who can toss me around with no problem.

I love beards, nice smiles, I love long hair and curly hair.

Ooh and yes, I'm a huge fan of tattoos and piercings.

Give me a bearded, long haired, hippie with a nice smile and I will be happy forever.

6. [​IMG]

don't lie ladies

7. More like

image-3628154004.png

Ladies and gay gentlemen, Tom Hardy.

8. 5 o'clock shadow, shoulder muscles, nice hair, cool tattoos are a plus, sexy backs, and good looking eye brows.

9. Well...that didn't happen xD.

10. Dear god, use the search function; it was created with you in mind!!!

11. For me: Eyes, hair, teeth, smile are for sure the first things I see physically in a guy
    More specifically though I can enjoy a man that is either pretty built and muscular and one that is a little more on the lanky side.
    I LOVE tall guys. Granted almost every guy I know is taller than me as I am only 5'1".
    I also love guys that have their own style, I also can really appreciate tattoo's and piercings (YUM!)
    Basically any guy that physically appears interesting or badass I want to hang out with!

12. you're just as neurotic as the real Art Vandalay

13. ummm...ok

14. sounds like me :) 6'1", i wouldn't say im buff but i do work out and stay active.

15. I like my men with a shaved vagina.

Personal preference though.

16. [quote name='"Mire"']I like my men with a shaved vagina.

Personal preference though.[/quote]

Alrighty then

17. I can appreciate males in many forms. I love looking at tall guys but I notices I usually end up dating shorter guys, under 5' 8'' :confused_2: I think it cuz I go after personality more then physical features but since we're not including personalities.....
    I love a mans smile, his laugh, his eyes and I find tattoos EXTREMELY sexy :yummy: , I also love some type of facial hair. Muscles are nice but I don't like guys with huge muscles....I like toned and healthy over steroid looking muscles. Oh and I love the way men smell, they always smell so sexy (whether it's from working out or just working hard) I love hugging a guy and breathing in his manly smell. :D

18. I like tall guys.

I, also, find guys that are the right balance between husky and muscular, to be incredibly delicious.

And I have a thing for guys with long hair. It's fucking amazing.

19. #20 illadelphin, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    this is my new daily beard ego boost :D

do go on!