Bladies, what body type do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Jan 16, 2014.

1. All of the above. 

I go on personality.  Looks can always improve.

2. Husky but fit. I don't like them ripped. It looks ugly to me. I wasn't a Lil meat. I like dark brown hair and talk. Like 6_6.5. MmhmSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #103 JamaicanBacon, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    LOL why do fat girls get so mad when a guy says he doenst like fat girls and then they get mad and call skinny girls toothpicks...also fat girls please stop with the "curvy" bullshit,  its not fooling anyone and youre fat get usto it :laughing: , some guys like it...embrace it. And stop hatng on skinny girls. also guys please stop asking girls on here what they wants from guys...not once have i seen an attractive girl on any forum, and think about why would a hot girl be on a forum responding to and even seeking relationship advice. But i honestly dont like em big 'nor skinny. right in between i lovveee big butts tho :yay:  :hello:  :yummy: , titties not so much becasue they get droopy anyways..lol and if theyre spanish or brazilian oh my fucking god :metal:  i also like white girls buy theyre a last resort, wayy to high matinence and whiney(unless theyre stoners that love to fuck and smoke :ey: )

4.  exacly how i feel, i see so many fat girls at my college that i would fuck if they lost maybe 5-10 pounds 15 for some, im not even asking them to completely slim down but thats life, cant always get what you want.

5. Genetics be damned... I'm 2-7 inches too short, have a blunt [read shitty] personality, and in the wrong state. :/ :smoke:

6. only paper bags fix busted faces

7.  Lol unrealistic expectations hahaha

I dont think ive ever even seen a male with musculature like that.  Gotta be implants.

8. 2 and 4 fasho!Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

9. any guy who says "unrealistic expectations" = sits on their lazy fat ass all day smoking weed n expects a 10 to show up at their door n wonder why they are single

10. I'm laughing at all the guys getting mad.. These girls aren't getting a Ryan Reynolds unless they look like Kate upton. That said, you still gotta stay fit. Dress nicely, be hygienic and show confidence and you can bag some bad bitches. I guess it's easier for us handsome fellas but I have an ugly friend who gets a lot girls just because of his personality. Keep ya head up. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I got a little chub and I can still pull some hot ladies.

dat personality

dat face too..

14. 2/4/5. I like having something to hold on to. I like my love handles. But not overflowing.

15. by the way a lot of females aren't as shallow as most of you men are. i take care of myself and keep my body tight so i just expect the same from whoever i'm dating. same with females who don't workout and don't care, they like guys who don't pressure them to look a certain way. though a lot of guys like thick girls.

16. #116 TheRealGOM, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    [quote name="suplove" post="19365596" timestamp="1390090445"]by the way a lot of females aren't as shallow as most of you men are. i take care of myself and keep my body tight so i just expect the same from whoever i'm dating. same with females who don't workout and don't care, they like guys who don't pressure them to look a certain way. though a lot of guys like thick girls.[/quote]this shit here, all I was trying to say. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #118 Jammin Greenz, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Wait, so chicks don't like short dudes? That's news to me lol

18. I actually like guys like that. Not too big or small. Like suplove said, you probably have a nice personality.

19. #120 Bamboobam, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    I dated this one guy that was shorter than me and he happened to be my first love haha. Sorry that I didn't put that option up there because a lot of females wouldn't say a short guy is their main choice honestly. With my case, I liked his personality at the time... but as time went on, we weren't that compatible.