Bladies, what body type do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I know hey?   I saw someone on here post it yesterday and it blew my mind, hahaha.

2. Hey, I dont really like fat chicks, call it shallow but im just not atttacted to them. There is a plus size girl in my psych class is is gorgeous though, super cute, sucks on my part that weights a factor. Its all personal preference man. Some people like the color blue, others the color green. Its what makes the world go round.

3. Sorry to have derailed your thread. Back to topic.

4. Well I think we got our answer on what kind of Metal you are :p

5. Haha, that parrot is epic!!!!

6. yeah ladies, get back to scrappin

7. I like men who are... a bit bigger and more muscular, but not in a "work out toned" sense. Tall, dark, bearded. But a well groomed beard. 

8. #90 shestones, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    I like guys that are tall and either average or big. I feel weird when guys are too skinny. I feel like I'll break them or something. I'm not fat at all though so idk why I worry about that. But in the end I'm really not picky I've dated every body type.

I would like to say that although I think everyone has a right to like what they want I do think it's kind of ridiculous to only date girls who weigh 100 pounds. I'm small as fuck 4'11 and weigh about 120 (flat stomach, and good sized tits, thighs and ass). If I weigh too much for people, as small as I am I think that's crazy. Even when before I had a kid I weighed around 110 most of the time. So yeah, just my opinion on another opinion.

9. I was asking for body type... not hairy or not hairy haha. My current bf is a hairy guy that is average and I love him for who he is.

10. Kinda funny how I asked Bladies a question and a bunch of dudes stormed in asking questions haha.

11. Dude, I am a female!!! Asking for something called "other female's opinions" and you can butt out if you can't engage in the conversation. Well, you really can't cuz you are a dude, unless you are gay or bi.

12. There are a lot of males on here, and I see a lot of questions directed to them.. So I wanted to ask the ladies what their preference was.

13. #95 Bluntzilla420, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    As the great prophet Mystikal once said, "I want curves on my icebergs"

14. Open forum. I respond to any thread I click on with the first thing that pops into my head.

anything with "bladies" or "ladies/girls" in the title will just have em storming in

16. I'm my defense, I have no defense. Just a highly coordinated power offense. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Im at 7% body fat

18. God damnit I'm short and skinny none of these bladies want meh.

5"7 130lbs

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app