Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Jan 16, 2014.
No kidding! I haven't been so lucky either, a rare breed they are.
Right? Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity is unfair standard to hold men to
I know some but they're also mostly alcoholics or pill heads
Solution: work out, man up, and learn how to handle a real woman.
no he's not. you can make excuses though luxy
Nah, I'm cool with the dude. I'm only a few percent away from my ideal body type, just have to work harder. He's got some fucking genes though, kind of like on the same level as NPH to me, omnisexual you know? Props to anyone that can look that good at any point in their life, especially at his height.
I dunno it would take me a lot of perserverence to have abs that majestic
Then Id feel like everyone only liked me for my abs, because Ive always been big.
Oh well, atleast I got the name Ryan, dont have to change mine
I don't understand the implication of "real woman" you are trying to make. I'm already 175 lbs at 15-17% body fat and I box every day. If you're implying fat girl... well lets just say, nicely, that they aren't my type.
[quote name="TheRealGOM" post="19356621" timestamp="1389941243"]I don't understand the implication of "real woman" you are trying to make. I'm already 175 lbs at 15-17% body fat and I box every day. If you're implying fat girl... well lets just say, nicely, that they aren't my type.[/quote]Yeah, like 'fat girl' is nice.
The body type that you described as only being attracted to consists of like 2% of the female gender and are on the extreme end of small. I'm not talking about morbidly obese women, I'm talking about the average girl next door that fall in the other 98% of body types. You are excluding 98% percent of women based on their body type, that's ridiculous and unrealistic.
What? So I'm supposed to be an equal opportunity banger? I'm not into girls that don't live a healthy lifestyle, don't workout, don't eat whole veggies, don't cook most of their meals, don't know how to do what they need to keep themselves mentally healthy? What you're telling me here, is that I have to sugarcoat it for every individual person that I'm not into because it might make them sad. Nah man, nah... I have a very small percentage of women that I attracted to physically and personality, it's nothing person, I just don't dig it. And I'm also not going to call something such as fat, something nice such as curvy [which is not the same thing as fat].
Ive never understood the whole stigma against bigger women, it just seems so petty to dismiss someone over something so superficial.
I mean so what of she isnt petite, that doesnt mean she isnt a beautiful human being.
But to each their own
yeah judge the skinny girls because you know all about their eating habits and exercise rituals
I'm attracted to slender women, I've dated models and college athletes alike. As written above, it's about healthy and shape that comes from healthy. That's just my dream girl, I give other girls a chance too, but to go outside of my boundaries goes into making me unhappy. And if you're unhappy in a relationship, why be in it?
You know what my type is?
They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and if they can love me, I can love them. Id say thats a prettt fair deal
Everyone's got their thing, and I'm not going to judge you for it.
While I may think your standards may be a bit high, its your life, and your right to make the choices you want to make. You arent hurting anyone, so its hardly a big deal
[quote name="suplove" post="19356641" timestamp="1389941716"]yeah judge the skinny girls because you know all about their eating habits and exercise rituals[/quote]My bestfriend is skinny..I don't judge anyone. And I'm not studying their eating habits, I'm not a ethologist.This is what was picturing..