Bladies, what body type do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Your stock just went up!  :)

2. or isn't getting any....   :yay:

3. Meh, I'm a guy so my opinion is invalid but: Too much ass, too much tits, probably too much height; way too much fucking makeup, legs are huge, and arms are kind of big for my taste; she's just not proportional in my opinion. Somehow she's too top and bottom heavy.

4. Hahahah yeah Im grumpy:p 

5. You're crazy man.  

6. I like my girls 5'0-5'4 around 100lbs, if I can't toss them around the room or do shit where they feel like they don't weigh anything... what's the point? Anyway more than a handful on either end is too much for me.

7. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19356307" timestamp="1389937535"]That is honestly me, 100%. Complete with grow-room and recording studio in the basement of the house that I own. I have a serious weakness for 420-friendly metal babes, wanna run off to Vegas and elope? ;)[/quote]Let's do the damn thang..I also sing. :)

8. [quote name="TheRealGOM" post="19356392" timestamp="1389938338"]I like my girls 5'0-5'4 around 100lbs, if I can't toss them around the room or do shit where they feel like they don't weigh anything... what's the point? Anyway more than a handful on either end is too much for me.[/quote]Sooo...you like toothpicks then? Not knocking what you like..but gross.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Im not a bladie, but Ill bang any body type if they have a good personality.

And a 420 friendly metal woman? If only I could be so lucky as to meet one

10. Hopefully this guy is trolling.. Lol

11. #31 TheRealGOM, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    What's gross to you is beauty to others. I don't mean anorexic, just high metabolism or works out a lot. Hey I put daily work into myself, why shouldn't I expect the same from others.

Edit:
    I'm 5'10, most girls want a taller guy; I want a girl that's proportional to me at about 10-6 inches shorter. It's really mutually beneficial for a girl like that to be with a guy like me. 

some people like the little boy types

13. I have a cousin that's 5'2 and wears double zero pants and she's not anorexic. . . But she weighs like 132 .. 100 pounds is just weird.

14. My ex fiancee was 5'0 and wore 00s and was 105. She wasn't anorexic, not to get weird here but your cousin probably has more of a parabolic shape than my ex did.

15. Hey, I'm not a catholic or a priest. Give me some credit here.

im just givin ya shit

17. #37 suplove, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    [​IMG]

learn, little ones. learn.

18. Psh brah, I know. Just shoot'n the shit.

:smoke:

19. God damn like 11% body fat in that pic... Fuck man, why do you have to make me feel bad about myself.
    [ironic hashtag] goals

20. 3% body fat

[​IMG]

tell ryan reynolds to step his game up to stallone levels