Bladies Reputation.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CapNCosmos, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Sup blades..

Was just wondering if anyone else noticed how much REP females on this site are given!?

I'm not complaining but holy shit lol just saw a girl that joined 2 months ago and already has 7 of those little green boxes..

Intense.

Them Bladies get all the rep.

2. Because females don't usually exist on the Internet o_O

3. i automatically plus rep anyone who gives off the slightest scent of being a lady...

4. Female Blades get more REP because of white knighters; most dudes get swayed by female responses. If she posts sexy pics or informational advice I'd rep.

5. Internet G.I.R.L.=Guy In Real Life

6. I've always went by this code, unless there is some hardcore evidence.

7. Some dudes are desperate for attention.

8. I am guilty of reppin tits and ass though for sure because I mean, what the hell else you gonna do?

9. #9 Storm Crow, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    Although I am female, I think I earn all of my rep!

I challenge all the bladies to make all of their posts to be absolutely outstanding! Don't be satisfied with posting "fluff"!

Granny

10. Depends on the female. There are many characters of the female species if you haven't noticed.

11. i know what you mean, i saw one person joined last month i think, and the have an almost full rep bar, mainly because they post pics of "themselves". i would almost guarentee almost anyone on here with a pic of a girl for their avatar is actually a dude.

haha maybe there should be like a verified logo thing next to their name, like on twitter, to show they are a women.

Even if they do post a pic of themselves, how do know if its legit?...they would have to write the current date on a piece of paper, or something like that....

needless to say it isnt really that big of deal, even though i am jealous of some of these "girls", that get full rep bar in less than a month

12. Of course because you're educational.

13. yes you do!

I should rephrase!

Some Bladies USE being a member of the opposite sex to get a good reputation.

14. It's funny watching a new girl join and all the guys jump to her side lol.

15. Ya I noticed that too... I see bitches post a pic who just joined then like 2 days later they have a full bar of rep!

Sucks because I have like 30 +reps but they are all grey :(

16. every other day in the city lol

17. Ironic that the only site I know where education is valued is one based around marijuana.. :rolleyes: Just saying, haha.

18. GRASScity bruh...

19. Boobs?

20. Not just about Marijuana, check other sections other than General.