bladettes: is cotton vag and real thing?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MochaBearBlazed, May 28, 2015.

1. #1 MochaBearBlazed, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  2. Idk about that....most of the chicks i know get horny when they smoke.

3. doesnt say they dont get horny, just that they produce less natural lube, apparently for the same reason we seem to make less saliva while high. 

4. because weed makes you dehydrate. remember kids, drink plenty of H20 to stay hydrated.

5. Seems like the chick has been extra wet when we smoke and fuck.

6. that's what i'm sayin.....maybe we're just talented[​IMG]

7. Hahaha thats what im going with.

Take notes blades.

;)

8. I'm a woman who smokes and I haven't personally experienced this, but it does make sense. Drink water, use lube :)

Same here, but it could be the weed makes her so horny that she is grinding on me the minute we start at it.

10. Weed = Wet = Me

No Weed = Wet = Me 

Wet = Me

11. Never noticed this but will be something i keep an eye out for now. 
    Sounds nasty, though...

12. My lady doesn't smoke, and rarely gets wet... :( I'm sad...  ;)

True that man i sure do lol.

14. its most definitely not a thing for me. if anything i can't stay dry

15. I get wet after smoking, I also stay hydrated cause I get cottonmouth pretty bad. I feel like as long as she is hydrated and horny this should never be an issue.

16. In my experience people who smoke cigs are more dry, but I've never noticed that with those who exclusively smoke weed.

17. I'm always horny, all the time. I shmoke (ciggies too much to the annoyance of GC) and drink a lot, never makes a diff.. still just as horny. 

18. Ive never had an issue not getting wet when high, However, a few times I have been so stoned that I was into sex, it was going very well, then I got cotton mouth and needed a drink, that 30 second break ruined it for me mentally and I couldnt get back into it. Now when i smoke there is a BIG glass of water next to me :D

19. Talk about blue balls

Hahah yeah, it really sucks. BUT I am an extra horny individual, my boyfriend and I have sex usually 2-3 times a day.