Blades with social anxiety

Discussion in 'General' started by TitoMaas, Nov 22, 2012.

1. You guys freaking out for tommorow? I am.

2. What is happening tomorrow?:confused:

3. No, Im gonna lock myself up in my room and watch tv all day like every other holiday.

4. Lot of people are having gatherings for Thanksgiving.

5. lol, my bad. We do not celebrate it in my country, I think...

6. Why freak out man? Tomorrow is just a holiday made up way back in the day, more recently known as an opportunity for family or whomever you wish to get together with to show your appreciation towards them, no need to be nervous or anything else. The only circumstance I can understand nervousness or anxiety for is if you have a new relationship partner and it's the first time meeting their family, those moments always make me shit my pants for some reason. :D

7. Because he has social anxiety.

8. You have social anxiety with your family?

9. Eh, it's not so much social anxiety as it is genuine lack of desire to do this.

I see these people all the frickin' time.

10. Well I have to go to a Thanksgiving dinner at my girlfriend's mom's house, which is cool cuz I like the majority of her family. And yet there are others who I thoroughly dislike and have had problems with, and they'll be there too. Nothing I can't handle with a whole bunch of dank bud and a little booze. But after that I have to go hangout with my mom and her husband for awhile (not my dad) and he's got pretty serious cancer... So it's really awkward being around them. I've never had a close friend or relative pass away so idk how to handle it really. But I mean I'm not even that close to him, we have never had much of a relationship so it's hard to show sympathy when I kinda dislike him.

fuck i don't mean to ramble i'm really stoned :smoke:

11. Thanks giving dinner is bomb. The food! Oh the joys! I can't wait to have turkey and taters, stuffing, perogies, bacon fucking lots of bacon, pickles man, gravy, lots of gravy, gotta have gravy on everything, some meatballs,

I think I'm hungry

12. I don't get anxiety around my family, or my girlfriends family, so no I'm not freaking out.

13. DAMN! Can I come to your house for dinner? haha that sounds sooo good.

Also, there's a rave in my town tonight called Gobble Wobble, I swear to fucking god. I might be wrong about it being tonight, but I know it's going on sometime this week.

14. I'm eating with a friend's family. Couldn't see my family. Good thing I have great friends :)

15. The more the merrier!

That's Trippy dude, a rave called gobble wobble. I must go. It's my calling :devious: :laughing:

16. I have social anxiety. But it's just my girl and family tomorrow

17. [​IMG]

Aw my bad man it was last Saturday.. I would've gone to that if I had known haha, some decent DJs played.

18. I've spent the last 3 years only seeing 4 people for the holidays, or at anytime for that matter. I was pretty much a shut in.

But this year, I'm going toy cousins house, out in the woods. 19-21 people will be there. I'm bringing my dugout stuffed with weed, and escaping into the woods under the pretense of having a cig.

The good thing about it, is ill most likely have company from my cousins, nephew, and sister.

19. Next time man, there's always next time. Since you missed this one, gotta go twice as hard next time

20. I have social anxiety, but I'm only slightly anxious about it. My mind is more nervous about a huge change in my life that is about to occur before the start of next week.

P.S. It's not a sex change.