Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blades who work at home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rhymesayers420, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Just curious to see who else works at home?

I do independent research for my dad's law office which mostly entails me being able to work from home. I'd say I work from home 50% or more throughout the week; the exceptions would be the occasional courthouse run or sometimes it's necessary to put in some face time depending on my current project.

Although this is just a job while I'm finishing school, I know there's plenty of professionals out there who work from home, where you at?!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would love to get a job where I could work from home, currently in a 9-5 Office job but my girlfriend is at home for about 60% of her job and she loves being able to take bong rips while doing her design work.

• Like Like x 1
    yeah dude I love it because I get to make my own hours and I'm a hard worker and have been around my dad's business forever so I know it helps him out too. Truth be told, it's just a small law office.

4. Its not my job realy but all I do is work on my mini farm, grow weed and blow glass.

• Like Like x 5
    Having the best work-at-home job absolutely counts!

• Like Like x 2
  6. I make some money from home through my etsy shop, can't support myself through that only yet though

• Like Like x 1
  7. i work from home and like it a lot..

saves on gas too :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. I plan on working from home one day. 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. From home and love it. 

Work at 9 am or 2 am....either way.