Blades, what are you getting your significant other for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by imyourcat, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Home Alone on dvd
    Mukluk slippers
    Minnesota Wild tickets
    Northface sweatshirt
    And a "coupon book" for sexy stuff.
    Ohhh... and everyone gets a dozen cupcakes

2. Cares about environment and loves reading, Kindle Fire.

Regardless if she gets back with me or not before then, I'm still getting her one :)

3. Black Carhart Jacket
    White 32G iPod Tuch
    Electric Blanket
    And taking her to pick out a pair of cowgirl boots

4. bomb ass shoes and flowers.....multiple orgasms.... :p. Maybe some jewlery (depending how much i have.) She's definitely earned it. blows my mind.

5. My girlfriend loved to drip crayon wax onto a board and make designs when she was little, so one of my ideas was to buy a a canvas and make her a type of painting with crayon wax :)

6. Nothing this year im Single :)! in the past iv gotten my baby momma a gold necklace that spells her for like 80 -100$ at wal mart

7. That is seriously so cute. Thoughtful presents are the best.

My boyfriend mentions from time to time how much he loves flying.. I'm getting him a helicopter ride where he gets a mini-lesson on flying for 45 minutes, then gets to take control of the helicopter and fly w/ an instructor for 45 minutes. I'M SO EXCITED!

8. I'm getting him some clothes, video game knick nacks and stuff, and then something sexy for me to wear in the bedroom. Just as much a a present for him as for me.

9. Im getting my girl a few new outfits shes wanting (dresses and shit), then I got her a bracelet and matching earrings. I was at her place the other day and I think I seen my possible present, a huge pink floyd canvas for my wall, and it is pretty fucking big. I dont think any of her family members like them as much as I do but if its for someone else I will be pretty jelouse.

10. A home beer brewing kit and some other little shit. His ex wiped him out of pretty much everything other than plates and silverwear. He mixes salad in a Dutch oven. :laughing: So, yeah, and stocking stuff, CD, DVD, whatevs? :confused_2:

11. Nothing. Bought myself something instead :cool:

Got dumped, looks like I'm off the hook this year!