Blades...we got a problem.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Atromatic, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Alright, so let me start out with saying I am a member of Narcotics Anonymous, and I met a girl's daughter there. She is 18, and we hung out last night. Long story short, we had sex, she knew I wasn't wearing a condom. After I pulled out, she continued to try and lay on top of me etc. Honestly the thought that was running through my mind was she was TRYING to get herself pregnant. -This is the first time me and this girl have hung out.- I honestly want nothing to do with her, and I do NOT know what I would do if she got pregnant with my child. Not only is it going to be extremely awkward because I will have to see her WITH her mom at meetings often...but i'm fairly shaken up. Any advice...?

2. tell the bitch to get some "babykiller" (name has slipped my mind)

3. Plan B? Yeah, it's just I don't really want to talk to her, and she'll cling ridiculously if I do text her. She's already texted me like 5 times today.

4. Pretty smart to have unprotected sex with somebody you just met, eh?

5. [quote name='"Atromatic"']Plan B? Yeah, it's just I don't really want to talk to her, and she'll cling ridiculously if I do text her. She's already texted me like 5 times today.[/quote]

Maybe you should think about this stuff before you have unprotected sex with strangers.

6. Yeah I really didn't think about it as much as I should have.

7. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']

Maybe you should think about this stuff before you have unprotected sex with strangers.[/quote]

^ you better atleast try for that plan b dude.. id be quick about, buy the shit yourself if you have too.

Get checked out man. Not smart at all.

8. [quote name='"Atromatic"']Plan B? Yeah, it's just I don't really want to talk to her, and she'll cling ridiculously if I do text her. She's already texted me like 5 times today.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha, get used to it dude, if some random fine babe came n swooped you up for a night I am sure youd be texting her too.

You did the deeds now you gotta get thru the weeds.

9. If it's too late for Plan B.. you should try Plan K(ick).. it involves a boot to the stomach area...

10. [quote name='"HotDish"']If it's too late for Plan B.. you should try Plan K(ick).. it involves a boot to the stomach area...[/quote]

lol thats fucked.

11. How did you know she didn't have aids, or a STD, or was crazy if you just met her...

Oh wait, you didn't.

Not wearing a condom was the best idea given these ^ circumstances

12. Dat bitch wants dat Child Support $

13. I have talked to her from time to time, and she graduated from high school with my best friend, so it's not like I just met her randomly one night and then had sex with her. I STILL DON'T WANT NO BABY DOE.

14. bro you're gonna have to at least talk to her a little bit...why don't you want to talk to her?
    Tell her the situation and see how you guys can resolve it. She might not even be pregnant so you won't know for a little while. You're gonna have to talk her though.

Is she like super ugly or something? If she was cute, I'd keep her around and have a fuck buddy but that's just me :confused_2:
    I don't really like one night stands though.

15. You still knew her as well as you would someone you met randomly in a bar or something, that is the point we're trying to make.

Shouldn't go around sleeping with people you don't know. And if you do, wear a condom. It's not a hard decision to make, or something that requires thinking at all (since you said you really didn't think about it), it's sex with a stranger, you know you shouldn't be unwrapped.

16. i kno how us NA members are.. we push back problems and drown them with substances..and hope they just never rear their head..

but this problem aint goin away jo.. you needa talk to this girl and find out whats up.. get that plan b and see what happens.. if shes pregnant..

well then congratulations.. maybe thatl b somethin to get your life goin in the right direction. i kno it did me.. now me an my son live a good life

17. Fucked.....and.......fucked.....keep a condom in yer wallet.

18. No she's actually fairly attractive. She just is really dumb, and I can't put up with dumb girls. I really think she has the iq of like a shovel.

19. Plan b works upto 5 days after intercourse. Trust me lol. If she doesn't want it say it's an unmentionable pill. And their only like 20 bucks at a pharmacy or free at colleges. You gotta do what you gotta do. Or else man up and take care of the kid she may have. You reap what you sow.

20. Where you gettin them for $20? That shit is $50, and requires you to be over 18 to buy so gotta have your ID on you.