Blades Plz Need Help With Baby Rabbit!

Discussion in 'General' started by kuruption253, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ok so i found a bunch of baby rabbits in my garage, long story short, 5 are dead and ones alive. i dont want this guy to die, can i feed it regular milk? i got nonfat and 1% plz if anybody has answers or anything that would help. im trying to find stuff on the net but i cant find anything

2. ooo sucks that 5 died...i dnt think it will live off normal milk. u need to goto walmart or somwhere that they sell rabbit baby formula...im not sure where at but look in the phone book under rabbits, maybe there is a local breeder u can take it to or somthin...

3. Go to pets mart or some pet food store. Definitley call and talk to a vet though, they can help you out.

4. call a local veternary office

5. i read that it needs kitten milk replacer, or goat milk. & i have no idea were to get those

6. walmart or petsmart will have kitten food for sure! go there

7. Ok, my sister lives in a city with a walmart, so i asked her to go grab some for me. She should be here soon thanks for the replys everyone.

8. ur welcome...hope it lives!

9. ive had a bunch of baby bunnies. thier easy. ide give it some kitten formula from the petshop in a tiny baby bottle. how old is it? got fur yet and open eyes?

10. Im pretty sure its just a few days old. Its eyes arent open yet, and it has minimal fur. I was gonna take a picture of it but my damn camera died. Its a cute lil sumbitch though.

11. just keep the little beast warm and see if he wants a few drop of milk. will it eat?

12. You need to keep it really warm, too. Not hot but warm.

13. His warmth is what im really worried about. I got the grass and fur from the nest on and around him, but everytime i feel him hes really cold. It doesnt help that its raining and cold in the dead of summer. Damn washington weather.

14. If you have a heating pad, it needs to be on low with a blanket between it and the bunny. You wouldn't want it to burn and it could if the pad was too hot and too close to it's skin.

15. I got the heating pad in the nest now, hes warmed up considerably. Thanks reform MaryJane, u probably saved my rabbits life.

16. hey dude, if you feed it goats milk from a kittenbottle[ you can buy that in any pet supply store] he will live I have a rabbit that was saved at 2 weeks old he is now 9 months old. Good luck I hope he makes it.

17. oh so it will eat? if so the critter will prolly live. good luck with that bunny

18. It eats, but not much. I've tried to feed it twice but it only eats a few drops of milk each time. Think thats enough?