Blades of Grass City Emporium

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Jan 11, 2012.

1. I love you guys. :love:

Seriously, this place is so awesome! The vibes just get me every time and it's hard to leave GC without feeling either expressed or a tinge of lovingness.

So, as a decorum, wanted everyone to relate by reflecting on their connection with this place.

I love this place for it's openness, everyone contributes and it honestly feels like there are a lot of blades out there who are listening and giving way toward a higher understanding. When I think about it, it seems like these forums are just a giant mirror on a stand. This in the sense that we are, with the proper thrust on behalf on the threadholder and posters, reflecting back on our experiences and trying to assemble them in such a way to make sense out of them. Not only this, but also to withhold a greater feel for how others alike think and prospectively perceive reality.

GC is a chill place to kick around and shoot ideas back and forth, a place which makes way for deeper connections with people to happen involving stuff that is considered taboo amongst those closer to us. A place that everyone's voice can be heard, that no one reigns above the others in a power dance that often masquerades itself secretly in social settings. It just feels like we're all on the same level. Like if I had an image to describe what most of us are doing, it would probably be lieing on our backs faced toward the universe and just thinking, "woah, shit, what is actually going on here?!"

I just love how freely expressive everyone can be, how we can voice things that are just thought to be blasphemy in our heads. Like, this place is almost just a giant organism, an organism shaped much like a journal. It's so entwined and elaborate with the lives leaving the traces of handwriting behind as experiences ensue. A place where, if individually tracked, the evolution of a person's mind and thoughts is shown. A place where, if even possible to perceive, the evolution of a community is show.

Anyway, I guess I could go on but I choose to conclude the post directing praise toward the people that make this inspiring and thought-provoking network of connections happen. Can you feel the love, because I sure can.

Love each and everyone of you! :love:

2. I feel you!

Some of it is to do with eliminating many of the things we normally can't help judging during normal day to day stuff. We don't have to deal with physical appearance, age, sex, colour, creed, etc. So it makes it easier to simply deal with what gets said rather than who's saying it, even if you're someone who lets people be themselves normally anyway.

They say that most communication is non-verbal, and we get all kinds of liminal and subliminal clues when we interact, so what we actually say is only a small part. But I think this forum shows that this is not as important as some people believe. In fact, I'd go as far as to say, that having the technical ability to do this in this way, reflects where we're going as a species, towards making connections psychically, telempathically, without needing technology at all.

3. this place is home
    even when i am gone form here i think about this place
    when at times life has pulled me away from here for awhile....i have always made my way back...

here i am free to be myself...no limitations

this place is home