Blades in College

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 97913, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Will be done with my Associates in Business Office Technology in the next 6 months. I'm not really happy with my degree or what I'm studying but the state is paying for 100% of it, so hey, I'm not complaining.

2. Nice to see all these blades from colleges around the world!

I'm currently doing pre-med with a cell biotech major, and anthro minor.

3. Photo Journalism going on year 3.

4. i think everybody should change majors to chemical engineering... im all alone:smoking:

5. i'm taking the year off too...idk about you but it's been some boring shit for me and i'm ready to start school. i'm going to bowling green state university in the fall and idk what i'm gonna major in yet. i was thinking something that has to do with travel

6. ha ha dude ramtalk is the shit, last year I got into it when the academic village opened up. I was waiting in line for some food and this girl really wanted these taquitos so I let her have them, and the next day I wrote to ramtalk saying "Hey, to the girl in the acadimic village, you can have my taquito all night long, anytime" something corny like that.

And hell yea ramride is fuckin legit! a free dd man!

What year are you?

7. salisbury...fuck it, i hate it

8. going to Central Washington University, majoring in Safety & Health Managment with a minor in Construction and maybe Spanish too

9. SWOSU.

Haha.

10. SJSU :hello:
    maybe a psychology degree? or nursing?
    dont know for sure yet, but im gonna have to make up my mind next year.

11. are you a frosh?

12. why, yes i am.

why do you ask?

13. oh cuz my freshman year i didnt really know what i was gonna major in either, im in my third year and im barely gettin into my major...smokin weed kinda set me back, cuz i was always droppin classes an shit

14. i need to stop smoking weed then, haha.

im actually doing good. the only thing pissing me off about school is that the community college where i took prep classes for college sent my F grade for a math class i never attended. i gotta do that academic referral thing. uncoool.