Blades i need you're help.. Ideas?

Discussion in 'General' started by InferiorZone, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Ok well a couple of days ago i got ripped off for a 20 sack.. Now it's not that i'm really that concerned with loosing the 20 dollars, it's just that someone i thought was my friend, would be so fucked up about it. He hasn't even bothered to come around and tell me what was up. And i know, i know.. you should never front money..
    Trust me this is the LAST TIME.

anyways, i'm hoping some of you have an idea or two on how to get him back?
    I desperatly want too, whether it's a prank, or something else..

Anything would be helpful.

(i'm aware that i'm childish) =]

2. haha good thing you said you are aware your childish i was bout to call you out on that

a prank? LOL

but howd did he rip you... you fronted him the money and he just disappeared with it and never hit u back up?

or how are you sure?

And i wouldnt recommend trying to get him back in any childish or violent ways...just drop him as a friend .

3. next time you see with him money, take it.

4. so he can think of ways to get back at him?

no reason in starting a war over 20 dollars

to some people its the principal but since you have made it clear thats not the problem then no its not worth starting shit over

5. Tell him you're not going to chill with him anymore.. you can find better friends. Friends wouldn't steal from you would they?

6. pshh dude, i never get too old for pranks. :smoking:
    especially ones that make other people piss there pants.
    yeah i fronted the money, just disappeared.
    Stupidity of it all is i live right next to him, so it's not like i'll never see him again.

7. brick his window

haha . just kiddin but seriously if you live right next to him and your gunna see him again im sure he will just pay you back

i doubt it'll be a big deal and you shouldnt make one out of it

8. maybe something came up or he was just a douche and spent the money and plans to give it later, and didnt wanna come clean with that...

in any case id say refrain from revenge of any kind...

hes your naigbor, im sure youll get your money back, or even better, a 20 sack :)

9. Just do something to him that will cost him the amount of the bag, so when he gets pissed, its justified :)

10. bingo

+rep