blades, i need your opinions.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by t4yz3r, Dec 29, 2010.

1. #1 t4yz3r, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    i've been hanging out with a chronic dealer lately. he takes me out, smokes me out, buys my brand of cigarettes when i'm around... he replaced my broken bong slider, he hooks up my friends...he just got his own apartment, so there's always a party going down at his place. it's always the best time when i'm hanging out with him. it's just fun. sure, he wants me, obviously...but that doesn't make me enjoy hanging out with him any less. buttt, we are.strictly.friends. that is important here.

the problem! my boyfriend. very jealous. tells me i can't talk to him, chill with him, text him, or anything, or he can't be with me. i love my boyfriend, very much, and normally i would do anything for him, but this one time, i don't think it's very fair. i've put up with a lot from him (cheating, temper/anger management problems, depression, lying) and i don't think it's fair that after i deal with so much shit from him he can't give me this one thing. the only reason i even started hanging out with this other dude is because my boyfriend was being so horrible. he has problems controlling his temper, and we were fighting a lot, and it actually started when (the chron dealer) was nice enough to offer me a ride home one day after me and the bf got in a fight. yknow? but now my bf is making me choose who i want to have. i can't be friends with my friend and still date my bf. so i don't know what to do.

i want to be with my bf. but. i'm really loving kickin it with this new kid.

tl;dr- my friend is a chronic dealer who smokes me out and buys me things, my boyfriend is going to leave me if i don't stop talking to him completely, what do you think of this?

2. If your BF has cheated and shit you need to tell him that he is not in the position to make demands like that. HE is the one that fucked up, and you shouldn't have to pay for it.

You only live once and you need to make sure you're happy.

3. He has cheated on you and lied to you and your still with him?

Go hang out with your dealer, he sounds more fun any rate

4. This has nothing to do with your dealer, you just need to drop your boyfriend like a bad habit.

I would never put up with someone that cheated on me....

5. My first boyfriend was controlling, and that was enough of an experience for me to say, drop your bf. You love him, but if he's going to try and control you like that, it's not right, he's not going to change, it'll only get worse, and you're better off without him.

It's one thing to be jealous when a guy's girlfriend starts hanging around with someone like you describe; being jealous is natural and it happens on mere whims. But he's getting controlling, and this is your life we are discussing. I've been stuck like this before, and all I can say is have no regrets, just be happy and free.

6. Dump the BF...you can not trust someone that has cheated on you AND has anger problems...it is only a matter of time that he will use you as a punching bag.:mad:

7. This seems like an easy problem to me. Tell your bf your not doing it. If he's really that "in love" with you, he will realize he fucked up and will come crawling back, then you have the upper hand ;) Don't throw away a good friend for a bf that you won't even have for very long. What I can see from this chron dealer is that he cares for you... He sounds tight as fuck. Just ask yourself this: Would your bf do everything that your chron dealer has done for you?

8. well when he cheated on me it was more like...emotional cheating lol. he lied to me to be with her and shit. /:

9. There comes a time when one must think about themselves, rather than other's.

This is one of those time's.

Stay thirsty my friend's.

Just sayin'

10. I might be wrong but are'nt you the girl who told her boyfriend he could fuck whoever he wanted?

But what it comes down to is that its your life and you can hang out and do whatever you want. He really has no right telling you to stop hanging out with this dude. With that being said this new guy obviously has feelings for you as you mentioned. Most guys in a relationship would get at least a little jealous by that plus the fact you are always hanging out with him.

thats just my opinion though

11. It sounds like this new guy is a much better person. I would dump the bf and chill with this guy more... sounds like your current bf isn't as fun as the dealer. IF you want to stay with your bf i think its understandable to stop hanging with this kid. Him buying you shit is kinda crossing the line but i think its fair game to keep buying from him and hanging out at his house if you're with your bf.

12. if u need to ask a forum, then you already know the right thing to do.

else, you are just looking for justification to go down the wrong path again.

:smoke:

13. this...yeah

14. Like everyone else said, this relationship sounds pretty unhealthy. You seriously need to get out while you can.