Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blades...how do you recommend i get my gf high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Nov 30, 2010.

1. shes never smoked before (or drank) and she is curious and always wanted to try it...

now of course the first time has to be dank:hello:

but should i roll a joint? a blunt? use my bong.., my friend just got magic flight so i can try that..and i have a mini bubbler..

now here is my opinion of each

Joint - i never actually rolled but i roll good blunts
    Blunt - i most likely will go with this (even if it wastes for just 2 people its worth it for the 1st time, this is how i got high the first time and i really enjoyed it)
    Bong - only concern with a bong is that i store it at my buddies house and if i go there its gonna be others too most likely ( i wanted just us 2)
    Magic flight - this was my 2nd option but only thing is its very odd device and the results always vary when i use it lol i want something quick like a blunt that i can just dispose (especially if were gonna be at a lake at night)
    Mini bubbler - effective and uses little bud but i dont really wanna walk around with that

opinions?

2. use the mflb, she'll definitely love that, its such a clean high theres no way you can go wrong with it
    if you use a blunt or a joint chances are she could green out and get too high and just end up hating bud

3. blunt son, it's the most practical especially if you're going to be out at a lake

4. Just use a standard bowl. Because ive smoked with multiple girls that are new to smoking and believe me.... They really dont know what they are doing.

Joint:Too small for her, she will get it all wet and probably ruin the roach end.
    Blunt:She will get wayyyy to high.
    Bong:Even I have almost puked my first few times with bong rips...

Bowl:Just teach her how to use a choke and inhale properly. She can take as big/small rip as she wants

5. the thing with blunt is she can control her hits...i might try mflb hopefully if i find out how to get really blazed off of it..i just hate how i always have to repack...repack -__-

6. i always be smokin da blunts with the ladies.

7. if it's her first time and she doesn't smoke cigs, I would go:
    bong > bowl > joint >blunt

Idk abotu a MFLB because it's hard for people to get it if their new..
    it took me a couple of times to get the vapor to be thick and shit

8. Yo if its her first time dont feed her a blunt. Go easy on her, do joint or pipe. If you knock her head off with a blunt she might get sick and puke and shit and then there goes your chance at havin her blaze all the time. Also make sure you guys blaze somewhere she is comfortable for her first time.

9. give her some roofies!

10. Definitely not the bong, just use a small dry piece or the mini bub

11. Use a blunt/J if you want to be portable, but don't try to get her super high. Just let her have one or two hits, wait 5 minutes, if she's not high enough, give her some more. But if you get her too high she will hate it.

12. ya i dont plan to split the blunt 50/50 that would be overkill lol

just a couple tokes here and there for her but im gonna explain how to do it first haha

13. one word...suppository

14. maybe afterwards ;)

15. i personally think bubbler is not a bad option if she had never smoked before. I know you don't feel like bringing it around though =S

I had never smoked cigs myself and a dry pipe was harsh as hell at first.
    Bong might hit her too strong (and with minimal smoking experience her lung capacity might not even be able to clear it) so I think a bubbler with cool water would be a good middle ground.

16. bubbler is nice but i noticed with some of my friends i "infected" to smoking weed they never really got high from it they never learned how to inhale it properly until recently. i can just imagine her coughing haha

17. it's really hard not to get high with a bong
    just make sure she takes a couple of hits and then waits
    some people don't know their high and keep going

18. avoid the bong at all costs she'll be overwhelmed

19. How exactly do you do it? It's just inhaling dood. Also, seems like a blunt would be overkill. Meanwhile, a bubbler actually cools the smoke too. Its just gonna be harsh the first time, so i think a rip or two on the bong would be good. 3 or 4 off the bubbler.

20. Maybe a small edible? Thats how i introduced my gal to the world of herbs.
    That may be a bit tricky though, gotta know how strong they are.
    otherwise, vape all the way!:hello::hello: