Blades, help me out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DDV, Dec 21, 2010.

1. #1 DDV, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    Alright guys so i need some advice. I heard of some girl that liked me, and i didn't even know who she was at the time. She goes to my school, but i've never talked to her and i don't even like her.

So anyways, she added me on facebook, cool. After a while one of her friends added me on facebook too. Now THIS girl was gorgeous. I didn't actually talk to her before, but i've seen her around school. So it's all cool, eventually she sent me a message on facebook.

We talked, and it turns out we have almost EVERYTHING in common. We like alot of the same stuff, i thought it was pretty cool. She's only a couple months older than me too. Just yesterday, she told me she smokes. This was honestly the only thing holding me back from this girl. I mean, she's gorgeous, we have tons in common, and she tokes as well? :D

To this day we still haven't talked in person at all. She's really nice and all, but i'm confused if she actually likes me back or not. So my question to my fellow blades is, should i ask her out? I honestly just want a cool, laid back girlfriend and not some one-week relationship. The only reason i haven't asked her out yet is because i'm not sure if she even likes me back. She acts somewhere between being friendly and being flirty.

So what should i do? And how should i go upon asking her? I'm not new to any of this, it's just different with her haha :smoking:

2. get dat tang, don't be a bitch

3. #3 redfodora, Dec 21, 2010
    grow spine, grow penis, attach spine, attach penis. hit that shizzle.

EDIT: to be clear, you'll find out as you grow up a bit that it doesn't matter a cold squirt of piss if she "likes you back". She doesn't have to like you in the first place. That's chicken shiat battle choosing on your part. You have to like her and want to get to know her. If you do and you just ask the girl of your dreams to spend time with you doing whatever then you have a shot. If you sit on the bleachers your whole life wondering if someone likes you back you're 1, pathetic 2, spineless and 3, never going to get laid.

Hell if they talk to you at all prior to a date then sex is on anyway and you just have to figure out the secret code to unlock the prize door. Usually it's something like take an actual interest in her life and learn the difference between lust and well... everything else to do with broads.

4. Hit it and don't quit it

5. #5 DDV, Dec 21, 2010
    Ahh thanks bro. Great piece of advice, i'll get to it sometime this week. :hello: but i'd be cool to see what other blades think as well.

6. Totally agree. +1

7. wow haha this reminds me of 9th grade

man the fuck up. girls are down for anything and fucking stupid at that age

8. As the rest have said, just go for it. Just start chatting and see what happens.

If you get no vibes from her, then you make vibes :D

Good luck!

9. bro dont do it ull regret it. these types of chicks only seek attention n all, dont do it..

10. Hang out at least before you ask her out.

11. Dude just ask her to chill and smoke. Just have confidence and make her want you. After a bit if she doesnt make a move, make yours. Whats the worst she says? No. ... well fuck that, no isnt a big deal. You will find another chick you dig a lot faster than you think if if doesnt work out.

12. What makes you say that?

13. Not even confucius could have come up with that advice. +rep and a serious consideration for making that my sig :D

14. I'd start off by talking in person. Don't start thinking about a relationship until you've done this first! Speaking over the internet/through text message is A LOT different than speaking in person. People tend to be wittier and have much more time to think of the "perfect" response. So, ask her to hang out, nothing more, nothing less. Go from there.

15. What is "asking someone out" anymore, anyway?

Why does "asking her out" have to be any different from just asking her to hang out? :p

You guys obviously get along and have a lot in common, so don't over think it.
    If I were you I'd just play it simple and be like "hey, you wanna get together sometime? Maybe grab a bite to eat or smoke a bowl or something?"

Nice, easy, no pressure.

You don't necessarily have to do the whole "I like you and I want to wine and dine you" deal. ;)