blades, help me decorate my room

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Sep 1, 2012.

1. #1 DDV, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    So I just moved, and I picked a room thats pretty weird. The ceilings low, it has two huge windows, no closet.. haha its goofy. I finished moving my stuff in and I can't help but feel it just looks like a little kid's room. So I decided to come to you good people for help. :D I already got the typical stoner things; posters, incense, black light (but no black light posters). Here are a few pics of the room, from all four corners.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have any ideas to make my room look more badass I'm open to any suggestions! I was thinking of a bonsai tree or some cactus or a lava lamp of some sort haha. Only thing is no drug-related paraphernalia because I do still live with my parents.

(Age police: fuck off :))

:smoke:

2. I like the buddhist chanting station

3. And maybe a tupac poster and your set

4. [quote name='"BDS415"']And maybe a tupac poster and your set[/quote]

Yeah I have alot of posters though. Didn't wanna over do it ha

5. More drugs and drug paraphinalia..

6. I think a rectangular (4x8 ft or something along those lines) black rug would go nicely with your curtains. Some mirrors would be nice, it'd make the place look bigger, plus when you wake up you can like high five yourself... kinda

7. ^ Agree with this

8. Alright well I added a mirror. You guys were right i did need one haha. Any more ideas?

9. #9 NYZSourDee, Sep 1, 2012
    well for one, ur lotion bottle is way to high up there. Bring it down a notch for easier access

but on the real tho, maybe get rid of ur shirts and stash them in a cabinet or something, to make it look a lil less cluttered

10. A lion pit in front of the door, to make things interesting

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNq8_HFdS4&list=FLS4DeQAoD23Hhe6ovZgnkKg&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

I'm getting 2 of these for my room
    Ambient lighting, different colours, colour patterns
    Comes in different types, different amount of led lights (ie 300 for 5 meter or 150 for 5 meter)
    Also has sound coordination available
    However that is a Canadian company
    But there are ones available in the US I know that for sure
    Although, I'm on my phone so I have no idea of where you are

12. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNq8_HFdS4&list=FLS4DeQAoD23Hhe6ovZgnkKg&feature=mh_lolz

I'm getting 2 of these for my room
    Ambient lighting, different colours, colour patterns
    Comes in different types, different amount of led lights (ie 300 for 5 meter or 150 for 5 meter)
    Also has sound coordination available
    However that is a Canadian company
    But there are ones available in the US I know that for sure
    Although, I'm on my phone so I have no idea of where you are[/quote]

whoa that's awesome.. I'm in the US though. Where can i get it?

13. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

whoa that's awesome.. I'm in the US though. Where can i get it?[/quote]

I'm sure that company ships to the US, but it would be a little more expensive
    Bed bet would be to search around first, by searching RGB LED light strip and find a dealer in the US. However, I found that the company I originally posted in the video, has the best quality parts and equipment

14. You need to paint your room. And LED lights!

15. #15 .AcidTrip., Sep 1, 2012
    Honestly i think your room is too messy not as in dirty but messy.

The simpler the better. make the room as simple and as elegant as possible.

Remove the cloths behind the door and if you can do something about the drawers. they're too big and the color doesn't go well, if you can find another one it would be better, preferably something small but still spacious and a different/darker color. or you can get a cupboard and remove both pieces, that will make all your cloths and shit hidden in a neat looking cupboard.

Since you have black curtains and blue walls you need a carpet, a black carpet to get the colors right.

And if you can change the green wall to match the rest which are blue or i might be a little color blind.

And there are too many wires man and the lamp's position is a little off.

16. Why do you have a Buddha statue? Are you even a Buddhist?

17. You don't need to be a Buddhist to have a statute

18. [quote name='".AcidTrip."']Honestly i think your room is too messy not as in dirty but messy.

The simpler the better. make the room as simple and as elegant as possible.

Remove the cloths behind the door and if you can do something about the drawers. they're too big and the color doesn't go well, if you can find another one it would be better, preferably something small but still spacious and a different/darker color. or you can get a cupboard and remove both pieces, that will make all your cloths and shit hidden in a neat looking cupboard.

Since you have black curtains and blue walls you need a carpet, a black carpet to get the colors right.

And if you can change the green wall to match the rest which are blue or i might be a little color blind.

And there are too many wires man and the lamp's position is a little off.[/quote]
    Yeah I really dislike the blue. I'm gonna paint it maybe dark grey, the windows are also yellow.. the overall colors are really bright and off. I'm gonna paint it soon though. I'm getting a new drawer too, that ones only temporary. Probably something smaller just for my socks and beanies and whatnot. You're the second person to suggest a carpet so I think I'll probably look into that a bit more :p are you talking about the big lamp? Where do you think I should put it?

19. A bear rug and hide your lotion.. Lol

Just move your furniture around and paint some new colors and you will be all set...

20. [quote name='"tnh"']A bear rug and hide your lotion.. Lol

Just move your furniture around and paint some new colors and you will be all set...[/quote]

I don't jerk off with the lotion lol. I like to moisturize.. :p