Blade shirts?

Discussion in 'General' started by WeSmokinSowa, Oct 31, 2008.

1. This might be a bad idea cuz im really high, but i think it wud be sick if gc had teeshirts with a blade of grass on the back... like nothing else, no logo or nething

tell me wat u think :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. That would be pretty dope, I'd wear it!

3. this idea sucks :p

lolol
    nah but we gots GC shirts....

4. i'd wear grass over my ass

5. Fuck yea, I'd wear it with pride.

6. i disagree smokeylady! i like this idea. maybe like a few blades of grass, or a sqaure of sod or something. id wear it. make a design for em dude.

7. or it could have a couple blades of grass sticking up from the bottom of the shirt like the bottom is the ground? that would be cool

8. 2 minute shirt design by me.
    ran with dans idea
    [​IMG]

9. not bad dude. try a light coloured green shirt, and maybe a more subtle gc, maybe in the middle or on the back or something? go crazy. i like it a lot though.

10. i'd by that shirt

make the GC thing a little smaller though

and have it spelled out

11. yeah that shirt is pretty chill but i agree with the smaller GC but i would rather not have it spelled out

12. yeah i agree it should be to the side but smaller and not spelled out, and maybe a little less grass.

but thats basically exactly what i was picturing!

13. I'd Put the GC up around the cheast, Maybe have GC on the top right on one side then have it again but on the left side on the back/

14. Just kinda going off SEMS1's idea a bit. 2 variations of the same shirt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. nice shirts! :hello:

16. What if you made the grass design appear to be large buildings. You know, make it a literal "city of grass" GrassCity? Hm? Make the GC logo more subtle, or take it away completly?

I dunno.

:confused_2: Just throin' it out there. Nobody's gotta agree with me...

17. those are both really good. you should see how many people would rather have grasscity.com or GC

18. i think it's like a city of grass. you know, like the grass is its own city. nature city. with fireflies as lights. maybe from a bug's point of view it's a city (so what would be their nature??). such like that.

19. i just went with a really simplistic look for mine, but i think it turned out pretty sweet, id wear it! haha. i guess those with parents or those who worry about people they know checking to see what grasscity.com is might have a problem with them, i just didnt like that design with GC anywhere on it. maybe ill do some more mock ups later, its kinda fun!

20. ok i have no photo shop but i got an idea maybe someone can throw together

grass blades line the bottom of the shirt

and on the front it says "sup, blades?"

and grasscity.com in smaller print on the back