Blade Bladies of GC

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Spark Plug, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. I was just curious, how do you guys & gals handle rejection right after it happens?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Straight onto the next one bruh

3. Depends on the severity.. My ex of 7 years left me for a 13 year old so I drank 4-5 times a week or more for about 8 months.. Now I handle rejection by brushing it off. Why would I want to be with someone if it's not the right fit? 

4. Was that a typo? 13 years old?

5. #7 Zera, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    I'm really lucky.

Every time I get a straight rejection from someone, whatever crush I had just evaporates before they finish telling me they're not interested.
    There's nothing even to brush off.

The answer I don't like is "maybe."

6. What is getting rejected. Just kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

7. I wish it was a typo.. lol... Makes me grossed out to think of that.. yuck. 

8. Meh, I'm not attracted to every man who hits on me so why would they be attracted to every girl who hits on them?
    To each their own.

9. See it for what it is. Life goes on! If there isn't a connection why waste a second of your time? You know when you find the right person you just fucking click become in sync with one another, and there's nothing better than that. You shouldn't have to beg for attention or love, you shouldn't be a second option or a choice, you should be drenched in love. There shouldn't be anything in between just pure love!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum