BlackWater !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by obeydoode, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hey guys I'm still fairly new on here . I don't think I even have any friends yet, be cool if someone would throw me a request . But anyway. My first posts were about this blackwater I grew. It was amazing ! Seriously top 3 best buds I've ever smoked , along with lemon g and mendo purps, which is actually crossed with another strain to make black water . So I cloned the one I had right before I put it into flower . Wanted to show you guys my progress. Check it out !

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17 days flower

3. Those last ones are 24 days flower

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 weeks flw

• Like Like x 2
  5. That looks great for 4 weeks. I recently mixed up my seed pod and backwater was in that mix. I'll be following along to help identify mine if possible. Anyway I have 5 seeds that germinated out of 6 strains so it might be a long shot.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks man, yeah this is my second time around they are seriously twice as dense and filled out compared to the first one!!!

7. This stuff just makes me sleep, and sleep, and sleep, lol! But it is a wonderful plant to grow, very tranquil looking. The last (2) I grew went over big with the caregivers I share with, they told me it's an awesome pain relieving med and many of their patients have responded very well to it. I have a few clones left so I am going to grow them for them. Nice looking plant!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha yeah it's a strong indica. Very good pain relieving properties, and yes it helps me sleep... ( every night before bed!!! Haha). After I was finished with my first run and started showing some people they went crazy for it

9. Wow man nice! I wanna taste.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. She turns almost completely purple late in harvest . It's so beautiful !

11. How long from the time you flip to 12/12 till harvest with this strain?