Blacks Target Whites At State Fair

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Inexpsyphy, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Yeah they polled 27 countries, and not only do they not tell you what countries they surveyed but there's roughly 10 times that many countries in the world. It also says zilch on how many people were actually surveyed, it could have been 27 for all we know. Dunno man smells like some BS if I ever heard it.

There are no statistics that can quantify hate anyways.

2. this is something we should not give our energy to, we should be pro peace rather than anti-war.

3. #43 unknownsoulja, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't want them charged just because they were black, I want them charged for stricktly targeting white people. Even if it was a group of mexicans attacking blacks because they're black, or jews attacking muslims because they're muslim... its still a hate crime. It has nothing to do with the attackers race or religion or sexual orientation but everything to do with who they target and why.
    I still don't get why there's more black racists in this country yet whites are still labeled as the racists. Its like its only considered racist if a white person does it.

4. I don't need statistics. There is no poll to suggest the Miami Heat being the most hated team in the NBA or the Yankees being the most hated team in baseball, but you just know it.

5. #45 unknownsoulja, Aug 12, 2011
    I forgot the name of it, but there's a documentary on netflix that goes around to other countries and asks people what they think of america. Most responses were hatred and they think we need to stop policing the world.

6. #46 SoCali, Aug 12, 2011
    The irony is that they think we're merely policing the world when in fact we've been deceiving and manipulating every other country out there (excluding Britain) for our own greed for decades.

7. #47 TrueNirvana, Aug 12, 2011
    I feel the same :(