Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blackout?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chimaira 93, Jun 29, 2011.

1. This may or may not be the place for this but anyway this has been a recurring thing where ill be sitting down for a while then I get up make it to the door and my vision goes black and almost as if I have no control over my body so I have to brace up against the wall cause I have fallen over.many times cause of it so any insight would he appreciative

2. #2 th3_chr0nic, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Sounds like low blood pressure. It happens to me as well so I just get up slowly now. Like I sit up from laying back, make sure I am breathing properly, then stand up. Just jumping up from laying down makes my vision darken and my ears ring.

Could be unrelated, but roundhouse kicks make me dizzy as fuck where I used to be able to do several in a row.

Roundhouse kicks are just an example. Reading this over, I think that sounds pretty funny. I'm not like, Chuck Norris Jr. or something.

3. Right on ill have to go to walmart and use that machine....its just weird cause one day I could barly stand like my legs were all wobbly its just a weird feeling

4. i have the exact thing happen to me pretty often when you stand up the blood rushes from your head reducing the amount of oxygen your brain has access to so your vision begins to blacken and your body becomes numb

5. This happened to me at two different concerts, my buddies had to drag my ass out of the crowd. I almost got my ass kicked by a big dude who didn't want to move for my dazed-and-confused ass. From what I've read it has a lot to do with oxygen flow to the brain. Your case might be different, but it seemed that my problem was that I was smoking my joint too fast, and not breathing enough. As retarded as it sounds, if you've got poor air circulation and too much smoke flying around, your brain/body will shut down. Other than that, try and eat a Clif bar or something before smoking.

6. #6 chimaira 93, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This makes sense as I do smoke a lot at night with no window open

7. Sounds like a head rush I'm pretty sure that its a common thing people have happen to them when they stand up to fast from laying or sitting just hold on and have fun lol they last like 20 seconds tops

8. I have this happen when i'm really drunk but never sober or high.

9. Same shit happens to me, it really does suck. I blacked out the other day on the hardwood, shit hurt lol.