Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blackout?? o.O

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by at0m1c_bl4z3, Dec 31, 2016.

1. I'm a heavy smoker, been smoking since about the beginning of 2014. I'm a heavy smoker, smoke everyday. And the other day I got really dizzy and fell backwards, not hard just gentle and a bit controlled and i blacked out for about 2 seconds then woke It was really weird i had smoked about 5 bowls of Tangy kush out of my bong before this happened.. i was still high and felt fine after it happened but idk what the hell that was!! Thats never happened to me before, I'm not a drinker at all and do not smoke tobacco..

2. I'm toasted right ne just in case it sounded stupid

3. Shit man idk. Probably not from weed just tired maybe or you know when you stand up fast you get dizzy and blood rushes to your head or something? Idk bro I'm stoned just be safe out there homie don't want no concussions you kno

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thank you! I'm a girl btw, but yeah I hadn't eaten much either and im thinking maybe it was because i got up too fast because i did get light headed

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've definitely had times where I almost blacked out hitting a bong.... Not often but if I take a break for a few days and then rip a half a gram in a bong I can get a rather light headed rush.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lack of Oxygen from taking back to back to back hits, not allowing your body to take in lots of oxygen.

Combined with...

Holding your hit in as you stood up?

Blood rushed to the head and POHMP! You blacked out?

I've only seen it happen once to my little brother, we were smoking a hookah and he kept taking back to back to back hits (like he was some hot shit), when we left the garage he ended up collapsing a few times.

ALMOST happened to me, I took a hit, saw how beautiful it looked outside, stood up (still holding my hit), walked to the window and almost blacked out.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Like wearing a coresett, you blocked oxygen to the brain and fainted while getting faded. That means, chill....You are already high af!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Done this when i first started smoking. My first ever good bong rip i let it out all slow by the time my lungs fully evacuated i felt myself just passing out i managed to get the bong on the table then slid off the couch to my knees .
    Recovered very quickly but yeah its a bit of a shock when it happens.
    Just try and monitor your hits better.
    Hopefully it wont happen to you again. Ruins your high lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. I notice i get dizzy if im taking hits laying down/sitting and i i get up fast. Idk though a LOT of things can factor in for the cause

• Like Like x 1