Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blackout/headrush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aKfrosty, Aug 16, 2011.

1. When I get done takin a few hits and feel good and stoned, I stand up and get a head rush and everything goes black and I can't hear and can't feel my face. This usually lasts around 30-45 seconds. I'm not complaining, I love it haha. But does anyone know why this happens? This ever happen to you?

2. How long you holding your hits for?

3. This used to happen to me everyday due to low blood sugar. It went away after I started eating more frequently. Weed can lower your blood sugar so I hear I dont know if its true or not though

4. #4 Kid Metheuselah, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's true- when my friend and I went to Amsterdam, he tried to smoke a prerolled all by himself. He whitied, and the budtender gave him a glass of sugar water. He popped right back up again. "Next time have a glass of orange juice with your smoke" the guy told us.

5. #5 aKfrosty, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well, it first started happening out of a gravity bong and I held that hit for like a a minute then stood up to take another hit and just like blacked. But usually I only hold it for like two seconds.

6. 3 seconds is usually plenty. ;)

7. I found the source of the problem Grasscity CSI at its finest

8. Kush & Orange Juice is the recipe!