Blackout at 9pm.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattyBee, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Background info
    Buddy J decides to kill twelve beers when he wakes up.
    gets into my car.
    can tell hes drunk.
    its like 4 o clock.
    everything was cool.
    if your wondering why he decided to drink in the morning, the beers were a buddys that forgot about them so he killed em.

fastforward to 830 pm

killed another 30 rack between me J and another buddy.
    J gets up to go to the bathroom or so we believe, thinking nothing of it except knowing he was hammered and was either sick or pissing.

10 minutes pass i say aloud where's J?

head upstairs they say he walked out the front door
    run down the road dont see him
    get in the car look for him...still no sign of him.
    keep in mind this whole time hes blacked out without his phone at 830 in a small town where people call the cops...
    eventually after endless circles called his dad

Dad says he has him but just grabbed him from the police station...
    the cops picked him up missing a shoe, couldnt even stand, normally they would have kept someone that drunk overnight in a cell obv...
    but he was so belig. they wanted him outta the station..
    Long story short...blackouts are awesome...but if he had waited ten minutes he would have had a ride home, wouldnt have to deal with the cops and would have both shoes. but overall no arrests=success:D

2. Damn I've never blacked out and I drink alot. Always wanted the experience. Although when I was prescribed xanax I took far over the recommended dose and "blacked out"

3. i drink a good amount as well but have blacked out..normally you get into some sort of trouble..but atleast the police were the to serve and actually protect. im glad he didnt get hit by a car.

4. 20 beers? I start puking at 8.

5. sucks man. tolerance changes from person to person..also noted he can def drink more than me or most people i know.