BlackNasty vs. The Lion

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlackNasty, Jul 6, 2005.

1. ever see blair witch project? course ya have....now substitute the witch w/ a lion and you can pretty much imagine what i had to go through.

a couple years ago my homies and myself were enjoying ourselves in this dude's woods by his parents house and we would sometimes hear this freaking lion down the street roar and shit. their neighbors trained lions for some reason....

well one night we heard it roar more than usual. and when i say more than usual i mean it sounded like a lion was no more than a hundred yards away. it was well past midnight, we were half a mile from his house and suddenly this lion decides to make a break for it. and it did......towards us.

ever get a feeling that you are being watched? well 4 people got that feeling at the EXACT same time. we left unusually early and headed back. the next morning everyone on this guy's street was up in arms and crap because the Beast escaped. they found it eventually......where we FUCKING SMOKE!!!!

we used to smoke in this clearing by a pond ( <--- important). thats where the lion was found. i don't think the lion was stalking us or anything....just thirsty. but to think that a lion was by me uncaged is enough to change my outlook on nature.

oh and i don't swim in the ocean any longer because of this. my logic is simple....just because you won't die from a shark or even get bitten doesn't mean that shark isn't within a half mile radius of you. think about it the next time your waist high in salt water.

any similar experiences involving dangerous animals and the like???

2. Crazy story man, I dont blame ya for not going back out there. Luckily you're still alive homie. But yeah, I sorta have a story. It's more funny and embarrassing than scary, but oh well. Here we go. A few years ago, a bear got loose at a zoo about 5 miles away. Well, I was alone, smoking in some woods. It was dark as fuck outside. Every 10 seconds I felt like I was being watched, so I'd always be looking over my shoulder and whut not. Well, I look over my shoulders and see 2 glowing eyes. I'm all "FUCK!!!!" and run like a 9 year old fat kid running to the ice cream man. I keep lookin behind me and I see them following me. Now I was thinking it was the bear (it was a grizzley bear that got loose). I'm runnin and I trip over a fallen branch. I see the eyes getting closer. I'm thinking "shit, I'm done for" and this creature is looking me in my face. Then it starts licking my face. Come to find out, it was just the nieghbors friendly black lab that got loose. lmao

3. crazy story, thats some fuckin sigfried and roy shit right there.

BlackNasty VS. The Lion

Lion 1
    BlackNasty 0

lol

blaze on...