blacklight

Discussion in 'General' started by chevyguy2034, Oct 15, 2004.

1. today at wal-mart i saw a blacklight in the extension cord aisle, it is manufactured by Lights of America, it's about 24" and 10 bucks, which is cheap for a blacklight, so i was wondering, does anybody have any experience with this brand? is it weak or powerful, i'm sposed to be rollin this weekend, so i'd like a nice strong psychadelic blacklight, thanks

2. I donno if they're many black light connisieurs on GrassCity... in the world? lol.. couldn't tell ya..

3. I'd say any blacklight will make things trippy in the complete dark, man.

If you're really that concerned, buy two. Or better yet, I've always been a fan of those blacklight bulbs that go in regular light sockets. Just make sure you have alot of bright white things in the room to trip out to, especially ones with cool patterns.

UV lights, though, are better in my opinon :D

4. my experience with those ones that fit into regular light bulb sockets, is that that they suck ass, all they seem to do is give off purple light, instead of true blacklight. and i want it to be strong, because i have a friend that has one that's about 16 watt, and will barely illuminate things across the room