Blackjack, harvest in 4 weeks!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StevieStoner, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Nothin like the satisfaction of ur own smoke

2. tell me about it. i love token my own herb. i even like to make some cannabutter from time to time.

3. I like to make hash man I took Atleast a quarter of my critical with the trim to make butter bho hash

4. how did you germ your seeds and how long did they take?

5. i germ my seeds in water. i get a cup with a lid and fill it with about 1 inch of water. put my seeds inside and put the lid on. ill put the cup on top of my cable box or radio because its always warm there. in about 1-2 days my seed has germed and is ready to be planted.

6. Wow those nugs are frosty, nice work look forward to more!

7. thanks man. i got 2 sprouts going now. 1 is sweet deep grapefruit and the other is another green o matic auto. dont know how good this next grow turn out cause i just moved and i dont have the same setup like i had. i got my fingers crossed anyway.

8. Goodluck man, happy new year

9. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :hello: !!! hope your was as good as mine :smoke:

10. i must say. the 2 babies i have going now are looking really nice. SDG (sweet deep grapefruit) and a auto GOM (green o matic). the GOM should be done sometime in feb or early march. the SDG should be done sometime in april. im really excited for this grow! i need some opinions though, im planning on transplanting the GOM into soil within a few days maybe a week. but i dont know if i should use my drip system for the SDG or just go with soil too. what do u guys think i should?

11. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, very nice.

12. first three are SDG and last are the GOM. it crazy how close the node spacing is on these girls. there still babies though. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Was that super-cropping that you did there steve?

14. On the picture of your plant all chopped up

15. to be honest i dont dont what super cropping is lol. but all i did was LST and two weeks before i put her to flower i topped her main cola.

16. ok guys its been awhile since i last updated. first up, this is a nug of the blue widow. its def the best strain ive grown so far. very potent and put me on my ass every time i smoke lol. then we have the GOM, im not showing her much love and it shows. very unhappy with how she turned out. i think ill get maybe 2-3g dry off it lol. its all good though cause the SDG is looking lovely. i just switched to 12-12 the other day so in about two months from now ill have a nice fresh harvest. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. so i just wanted to share some info about the SDG. she started in soil and when she was about 2 weeks old i transplanted her into my dro drip system. from there i waited another week so she can adjust to the transplant. after that i topped her main cola. couple days after that i cut off all the bottom branches only leaving the top 4. from those 4 branches i top each one 2-3 more times. ending up with what i showed you in my last pics. so now this morning i was bored and decided to supercrop her as well lol. so now im just thinking to myself, ive done pretty much everything in the book to this poor girl lol. hopefully it pays off in the end

18. You grow some great looking plants. Do you grow in our closet? I never noticed a grow room setup? Whatever you are doing is definitely the right stuff.

19. thanks man. when i first started this thread i was living at my old apt. i had 2 grow boxes, one in my closet for veg and one in my room next to my window for flowering. this is my first grow in my new place and now i only have one grow box in my closet. my old setup was so much better but hey at least i can still grow.

20. Did you actually remove the plants from your closets to take the pictures and fondle them ;). The reason I ask is because on my last indoor the plants grew too fast and big for me to haul them out. The girls eventually got over baked when my heater cooked them at 120 degrees for several hours.

How did you keep the girls so short and bushy and easily manageable?