Blackjack, harvest in 4 weeks!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StevieStoner, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Thanks man. im not sure what the veg time was. i think it was about 7 weeks though. 5 months all together. i flowered for alittle over 10 weeks and could have kept her going for at least another 2 weeks after that. she didnt get tall at all just over 2 feet, i LST her and about two weeks before flowering i topped her. the smell would only get out of control if i messed around with the plant other then that it wasnt bad at all. i would def recommend growing this plant. dont go crazy with nutes and watch the ph. i know a few other growers who all say this strain is ph fussy.

2. Its my first grow.. so i'm not sure if it would be a good fit now, i'm worried that i'd burn it with nutes or something :/ mainly just concerned about the ph. how much is a GOOD meter? or better yet can you suggest a brand? ive seen lots online, doesn't mean they're all good tho lol.

3. yea if u dont wanna go with blackjack as ur first grow then look into something with a fast flowering time. 6-8 weeks maybe. remember this, when it comes to nutes less is more. the plant i have going now is a blue widow and i hardly used any nutes the entire grow. i got my ph meter off ebay. it was cheap only like 10 dollars. when ur shopping for supply check ebay and amazon.com they got everything u need.

4. this is the blue widow [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. you reallllly have a green thumb don't you :p i'll look into blue widow some :) have you smoked any of the blue widow yet? just wondering what kind of high you get from it. sorry i'm asking so many questions haha. seriously i've learned alot about cultivation from reading your posts.. i'm gonna bookmark it

6. gotta say thanks again man! your shit looks proper as fuck

7. thanks again guys. ask as many questions as u like brotha its cool. i havent smoked any blue widow yet but i cant wait to try it.

8. Hey dude you really got to keep this journal going! You are growing some good shit and I'm sure others would benefit from seeing your methods.

9. Nice work man!!!! I couldnt stop drooling looking at those pics.

10. irnhed hows it going bro? didnt u grow some blackjack too? i think ill def keep this thread going. in a lil while ill show u guys some pics i have of some autos i did about a month back. 2 green o matics and 1 la diva

11. [quote name='"StevieStoner"']irnhed hows it going bro? didnt u grow some blackjack too? i think ill def keep this thread going. in a lil while ill show u guys some pics i have of some autos i did about a month back. 2 green o matics and 1 la diva[/quote]

Ya dude I did last grow... Unfortunately my airpump died and I had no idea cause I was scrogging and the plant straight up died within a couple days..... But I have one in flowering right now in my new journal. I'm gonna get it this go around for sure! Come check it out dude.

12. Dude HOLY SHIT!!!! You are a GOD! :eek:
    I wish I could grow half as good as that!

Quick question did you top your plants, if so how many times?

13. here are the pics. on the left side is 2 green o matics autos growing in a drip system. and on the right is the la diva growing in soil. and that little girl in the front is the blue widow i posted. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Deff gonna have to try a few autos man them girls look dank as fuck props to the green thumb :smoke:

15. thanks man. i really liked growing the autos. for my next grow im doing sweat deep grapefruit! sounds tasty. but after that im gonna grow another la diva.

16. have you already harvested those? or are they new? just wondering how good it was :) been thinking about starting out with an autoflower. also decided to go ahead and order the blackjack seeds from nirvana :D if i plant an autoflower strain at the same time, i don't have to switch it to 12/12 do i? or would it be a bad idea to start an autoflower strain at the same time as the blackjack strain?

17. yea i harvested them about a month back. im actually smoking the green o matic now. ill post pics of both autos in a li while. there both really good smoke, just as good as the blackjack imo. the only thing wrong with doing both types of plants is when one plant gets taller then the other and u gotta move the light further away from one of the plants. unless u plan on doing some lst on your photo period plant? or maybe some topping. if your gonna lst or top then yea i think its a good idea to grow both plants. autos dont need 12-12 so 18-6 is perfect for both plants. this is how i would do it. start both plants at the same time. when my photo period plant starts getting bigger then the auto then i start lst it. in about 2 months my auto should be done then id switch my light to 12-12 to start flowering on my photo plant. this might not make any sense but i tried lol

18. Im growing Blackjack from Nirvana right now. Harvest day is tomorrow :)

19. thanks for the kind words man. i didnt top any of the autos. i LST (low stress training) them. the widow and the blackjack were both topped once and LST.

20. as promised fellas...on the left side is the greenOmatic and the right is la diva. i dont have any blackjack left or i woulda posted a pic of that too. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]