Blackjack, harvest in 4 weeks!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StevieStoner, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Yummy, yummy!!

2. #62 bosey, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes flowering. My blackjack is now on day 76 of flower. I vegged for almost 40 days.

3. #63 bosey, Aug 29, 2011
    My girl is extremely purple...almost black (not in a bad way though). Looks really cool.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Stevie. Didn't mean to :)

4. no problem man. i just put my girl into darkness right now so im def gonna harvest on saturday. im so pumped :hello:

5. nice,, looks like she had a very healthy life, i did cringe a little when i saw the pic were you were grabbing the bud,, EVERY TOUCH LOWERS POTENCY!!,,

but again looking sweet,, hope you got some clones of her for shure,, :)

6. #66 bosey, Aug 30, 2011
    Me too bro! I'm harvesting tonight or tomorrow morning depending on how she looks tonight. I haven't watered for a week so she is really shedding leaves. Gotta do it ASAP.

7. i know, i just cant help but to touch the buds...they call to me. they say touch meeeee. jk, no clones though i got 4 more female seeds so just as good

8. u gonna post any pics?

9. #69 bosey, Aug 30, 2011
    Yep. I haven't taken any yet because I didn't want to disturb them while they are dark.

10. harvested my plant today. i got just under 10oz wet so i could be looking at 2-3oz dry. nice dense buds and she kinda has a diesel smell to her. its real pungent, i even had to wear a dust mask cause the smell was so overpowering lol. i got about 2oz of popcorn bud too that im gonna use for cannabutter along with the trim. all in all, im very happy the way things turned out. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. #71 ImKushed, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Wow! Goooood frickin job!

12. Dude this looks awesome!! Hope mine turns out like this!

13. AWESOME! Great job man. If you have a dehumidifier laying around put it in your drying area. Gonna quick dry any to test it out?

14. thanks guys! nah im not planning on quick drying any. i got plenty of bud to smoke to last me til shes dried so im just gonna wait

15. Awesome grow!

16. Awesome grow man. Im excited to see what happens when I lets this grow go to full term as I yet to be able to get a full term harvest since I got this HPS. And you did that with 250 I got a 400. My only full term was with CFLS and verrrrryy small plants (each a foot or smaller)

17. Beautiful grow man

18. hey thanks everybody!

19. nice grow! i was looking at some blackjack seeds on nirvana so i came on here to do a search... glad i found your thread :D i'm now determined to do this and probably am gonna go with those seeds. how long did it take from start to finish, 5 months? just wondered because nirvanashop said the flowering took 9-11 weeks, and quite a of the journals i've read on here said they vegged for 2 weeks (which to me doesn't seem long enough)

i saw that you wrote you let it veg for 40 days, how tall did she get? sorry if you already posted that i just didn't see it if you did.

20. oh yeah i was also wondering how strong was the odor while you were growin it?