Blackjack, harvest in 4 weeks!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StevieStoner, Jul 31, 2011.

1. You have inspired me and my one female.

2. thanks man. i was looking at your grow(sorry for your losses) but that one plant u got will be a monster with a 400w. im using a 250w and i got some good size nugs with that so i can imagine what a 400 can do

3. I post new pics of my other girl in my journal. She is really purpling up. Got her under the 600 by herself with the hood less than 5" away. Temps are 68-72. Trying to create that autumn feel. Gonna do the ice water flush and 48-72 hours dark before harvest on this girl. I've noticed that the trichomes are becoming more pronounced with the cooler temps so definitely keep your temps down.

When are you planning to harvest? Wanna know if I'm gonna chop before you because I wanna let you know how the ice water flush and darkness works out.

4. #44 iLoveWeedAllDay, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What does this mean?

5. [quote name='bosey']I post new pics of my other girl in my journal. She is really purpling up. Got her under the 600 by herself with the hood less than 5" away. Temps are 68-72. Trying to create that autumn feel. Gonna do the ice water flush and 48-72 hours dark before harvest on this girl. I've noticed that the trichomes are becoming more pronounced with the cooler temps so definitely keep your temps down.

When are you planning to harvest? Wanna know if I'm gonna chop before you because I wanna let you know how the ice water flush and darkness goes. Well she's 8 weeks today so I'm thinking maybe 2 more weeks depending on trichomes. When are u gonna cut down your girl?

6. #46 bosey, Aug 17, 2011
    I was asking if he noticed if the plants are taking up less water than usual. Or if he is watering less frequently than before.

7. She is at 65 days and I'm thinking another week at least.

8. Yours will definitely be done before mine. Our plants are only a week apart that's crazy!

9. thanks bro.

10. so i was looking at my girl and shes showing amber trichomes on her lower branches! im thinking ill put her in darkness on thursday and cut her down on saturday.

11. #52 bosey, Aug 21, 2011
    Sweet. Try the ice water too.

12. well this will be the last update before harvest. when the light shuts off on tuesday im gonna keep her in darkness until saturday or sunday. i gave her water on thursday so i wont be watering her again. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Looks AMAZING! I just started the darkness for my girl too. Right on schedule lol.

14. Phew.... dood that looks really nice. I sure hope my blackjack comes out like this. Have you noticed any of the purpling or blueing in the buds like Boseys?

15. yea she was starting to purple afew weeks ago and i gave her some low ph water by accident. ever since then she diidnt get much more purple.

16. 65 days of flowering, right? How long did you veg? (if previously posted, sorry).

17. Still looks damn good. I'll be sitting in your shoes in about 61 days.

18. thanks man. just watch her ph and you'll have a good yield.

19. Ha funny you said that cause my meter has been way off lately and I burned the hell out of the poor thing the other day... I couldn't figure out what it was ..til I checked it and it was off by like a point and a half.. Damn human error....stupid meter...stupid..me.