Blackjack, harvest in 4 weeks!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StevieStoner, Jul 31, 2011.

1. #21 bosey, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Upgraded to 600W and it puts off more heat than the 400W. I'm gonna move it down 3" though. Wanted to be on the safe side.

2. oh nice, your plants must be loving the 600. if i knew more about the lighting before i bought my 250. i would of probably gotten a 600. did u use MH bulb or cfls for veg or did you hps the whole way?

3. Nice work! Those colas are impressive, and it looks super bushy and well contained.

4. #24 bosey, Aug 4, 2011
    I used HPS all the way but I supplemented with T5 floros for a few weeks in veg.

5. I maneuvered over here from Boseys grow. Looks good Stevie! I just put my blackjack under my 400 mh and we are gonna let the magic happen! Good luck bro I'll be watching for sure.

6. hey thanks man. wow, another blackjack grower nice! me u and bosey should start a club or something lol. ill def be watching your grow for sure too man

7. #27 bosey, Aug 7, 2011
    lol. Yea I'll be watching too. I knew I was going to like this strain so I got some blackjack auto seeds for winter. Not nirvana though...sweet seeds.

8. cool man! i wanna see how that auto looks. i got 3 autos going myself. 2 Green o Matic (about 10 days old) in a hydro drip system, and 1 LaDiva (4 days old) thats in soil.

9. Nice man...gotta love those quick harvests. Post some pics of those when they start putting on the weight.

10. update: ok so today she has been flowering for 7 weeks. my question is when should i stop feeding nutes? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. #31 bosey, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Have you looked at the trichomes? Has it been 7 weeks since you switched to 12/12 or since you saw pistils? I'd say give her nutes for another week at least. Are you noticing that the soil is taking longer to dry up?

Looking beautiful by the way. I'm at 8.5 weeks and one of mine looks ready to go by the end of the week. The other looks more like yours and could definitely go 10-11 weeks.

12. its been 7 weeks since i switched to 12-12. i started on june 20th. yea the trichomes are all clear still i check every other day. and no the soil is taking its usual time to dry. i really messed up the last time i feed. i gave her all the normal stuff like i always do but i forgot one thing...ph up. i forgot to add ph up to my water after adding the nutes and molasses. my water ph was like 4.8 and i feed it to my plant and went to work. while i was at work(during the start of the day) i remembered that i forgot to add the ph up. so im going crazy all day in work i cant focus on anything i rush home and looked at the plant. she had what looked like straight up burn marks on some of the leaves. i took her in the bathroom got 2 gallons of fresh water and flushed her. its been almost a week and she seems to be doing good but man i thought i was gonna have a heart attack! i treat this plant better then i do my own mother lol

13. #33 bosey, Aug 11, 2011
    lol me too. Just checked on mine and one is really turning purple. I'd say you have a few weeks so keep feeding her.

14. Beautiful! Looks really healthy and on the way to some good times!

AJ

15. thanks guys. im just hoping shes ready by the NFL season opener lol

16. How she doing? I'm gonna update my thread tonight with pics of the 1 girl that I harvested and the other girl that is still in the tent. I still have some Nirvana Blackjack seeds left and I really wanna grow it again. It is an awesome strain.

17. shes doing good i just gave her some fresh h2o on saturday so ill probably give her a good shot of nutes on this watering. i got a question though? Do u have a ppm meter? And if u do, can i give my plant more then 3-4 teaspoons of tiger bloom per gallon if the ppm is like 950-1000? because i read that i should be going to like 1300 ppm, but the tiger bloom label says 3tsp for general feeding and 4 for heavy. So i dont know if i should put in more per gallon or not. what do u think? And yea im pumped man! even though i been waiting for what seems like FOREVER to see the pics of your babies lol. I still got 4 seeds left, i only used this one. Im debating what strain im doing next, what do u think. I got Blue widow (im leaning towards this one myself) Sweet Grapefruit and of course the crowd favorite, Blackjack.

18. #39 bosey, Aug 16, 2011
    I don't have a ppm meter but I've been using 2tsp of tiger bloom and 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of Cha Ching for my feeds. This strain just loves nutes. As long as you watch the pH I think you can use some more tiger.
    I got some auto blackjack, cream caramel, super lemon haze, and headband seeds along with the blackjack. Itching to start again.

Pics coming tonight...I promise this time lol. Got the camera ready.

19. yea she def is fussy about her ph. ill be keeping that in mind the next time i grow her. And since u got me excited for pics i took some before and after the lights went out, enjoy. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]