Blackjack, harvest in 4 weeks!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StevieStoner, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Right on man when I was on my voyage for non MG perlite, I found a nursery.
    Got some castings and vermiculite instead. Transplanted yesterday and the ladies are fucking glowing! I'm a proud parent so far! Lol

Smoking one b4 work.;)

2. Oh yea Steve .. What's your thoughts on topping a auto? You think it is worth while, or will it hurt yield since it is on some what of a timeline.

3. Miracle grow perlite is like .01%..more of a marketing ploy if anything..used it several times for hempy no problem

4. image-2631448861.jpg

Don't know man. They seem better to me know. Might be my lack of experience and MG, but I thing MG had a lot to do with it.

5. well im thinking i might chop my girl down this weekend. i figure tonight ill give her one last watering of ice water and when the light shuts off ill keep it off. then, maybe saturday ill harvest her. ill try to post some pics tonight and again on sat to show the difference

6. How did the harvest go Steve?

7. hey whats up ginger! harvest went great, all in all in just to lazy to post pics lol but i did take some pics so eventually i will post them. i ended up pulling 71g from her and that was way more then i thought i would get. buds are rock solid, nice and heavy and everytime i smoke its like a K.O punch thats how strong she is.

8. Right on man! Nice yield.

I'm so glad I stumbled on your thread and got that black jack auto! She is a foot and a half tall now and budding after 30 days. Stalk is thicker than a big bic lighter now. Hope she yields like yours or close.;)

9. awesome news man! as long as u give her some TLC shell show you some love in return. i got a fast bud auto going myself shes got some nice little crowns growing in now im hoping for at least 1oz from her

10. i took other pics too, with the fan leaves off and everything but i dont kno what the hell i did with them. but yea man 71g off her im pretty happy about that

11. Stevie she looked amazing! Congrats

12. Yea man that is beautiful! Congrats on another bounty full harvest.:)

13. thanks fellas. i probably could have let her grow another week or two but i had no weed and i wasnt trying to buy any so i just cut her alittle early no biggie. i deff would say blackjack is a great strain i bought 5 seeds, grown 2 now and still have 3 left. very good buy IMO

14. Hey steve I got another one for ya. Critical sensi star. Got one going now and the growth rate is fuuucking amazing!! Got bud sites every where! Topped them to slow the growth a bit since I only have one light and I have to veg longer because of the autos light cycle being 18/6 full term. She is gonna be a great yielder. All the tops are splitting and forming separate tops already. Just topped them 3days ago.

Hoping the bud is as good as it smells already. You ever had a plant in veg smell like some straight dank without buds on it yet?