blacking out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by -AM-ON, Feb 21, 2009.

1. quick everyone commit suicide

2. hahahaha, lol. sorry not laughing about your family member. all of you are just like fuck this guy haha. :smoking:

3. I never said I can drive well, nor did I saw I was wasted while driving. There's no logic involved in that. I trusted myself to drive 2 miles at 2 am in the morning of a very suburban area where the town is completely dead at night. It was only twice during my first years of drinking while still with my parents which were years and years ago. I hardly ever drink more than two drinks a night, two nights a month anymore. Hell, I hardly ever need to even drive anymore. Public transportation is a blessing.

4. After reading this thread, as dumb as this is gonna sounds, I was pretty disappointed.

How can the OP "brag" about that?

And how can people defend him?

I'm very lucky I haven't lost anyone yet from a drunk driver, but for all of those who have, I can't imagine how you must feel.

Drunk driving is wrong, period.

5. just read through all this

wow

dont drink and drive

6. #67 jaybleezy, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
    Thread needs to be deleted. We aren't allowed to talk about guns and the potential of killing people why should we talk drunk driving and the potential of killing people.

Truth is, any thread that has to do with killing, death, or anything remotely related to it (even from the most skewed perspective) is a buzzkill, and will 100% cause a shit storm.

I mean if the whole point of this forum is to see who can talk a bigger game, or who's better at being a smart ass know-it-all, lemme know with a permban.

7. one time i blacked out while taking a piss, i cracked my head on a tree and sprained my ankle to boot.

8. God damn, I think weve all done something syupid in our lives. I was 15 Driving without a license, After i snorted an 40 mg Oxycontin, It was my first time doing opiates, ANd i almost crashed.

9. this shit is rediculous. no matter what ANYONE says they are still gonna do what they are gonna do...despite how wrong it is so like i said SMOKE A BLUNT AND CHILL THE FUCK OUT this is the internet, we all have our own opinions and this thread needs to be deleted before the shit talking continues.

10. lol from a few months before i turned 16 to a few months before i turned 17 i drove without a license... long story short to take my license test i had to go about 30 miles away and obviously without a license i couldnt take the test(couldnt go alone, had to wait till mom would go...) well TWICE my permit expired without me getting to take the test. i had a job and school though so i said fuckit and drove, thats how i learned to watch out for cops :)

11. Haha, one of my friends has been driving his mom's car since he was 14. He got pulled over like, 3 days after he got his license too that (un)lucky bastard.

12. just this weekend i was in a car with a drunk driver, for like, the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999th time..nothing usually happens, but this time the roads were bad as fuck so he slid and we almost drove into a ditch, i was passed out though, so all i remember is waking up at that time, and going right back to sleep,,turns out we were turning into a corner store to get a pack of smokes