blacking out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by -AM-ON, Feb 21, 2009.

1. na but snitching is fucked,i know ppl that have died from drunk driving,and almost died myself 2 months ago for the same reason i couldn't agree more.

but getting pigs involved always increases the problem,if you have a problem with the person beat there fucking ass,don't get no pigs involved

2. #42 speedball, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    that assumption is even more retarded than YOU. An old friend of mine was going ONE fucking block in his monte carlo and wrecked into a car about 20 feet from his driveway drunk as shit. so dont try that bullshit.

BUT, I still say DRIVE HOME OP and aim for a nice big tree!

3. They are never going to admit it's wrong, they're only going to try and justify it.

This thread is pointless and full of fail. :confused_2:

4. be careful of what you wish for,cause it might just happen,no one should have death wished upon them.

5. i was ordering, not wishing. it is better he dies tonight than continues to do stupid shit like that and kill someone else.

6. just horrible bro.

definitely not cool.

karma will get you for that one dude.

7. yep, so theres no point in arguing.

8. Exactly.

It's kinda like an unintentional troll.. It started out serious and then went "pffft"

9. there's always a point in arguing,and the more ppl that tell him its wrong the more he might get it,even if its just scratching the top of his mind.

but ppl shouldn't be wishing death upon him that's just straight up fucked.

10. #50 speedball, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    how i roll
    <<<there.............................................and there VVV

11. thats great bro,its called the cosmec enegry,wishing death is big,and karma wont be happy.

12. How I roll -> :rolleyes:

lol

13. negative sir. i've got my fair share of good karma. just like a company executive i get some breaks. im still pushin the deathvibe tho >>-.-<<

14. wishing death,will cancel out any good karma.

and is wishing death on someone really funny to you lol,your more fucked up than i thought.

but hey we live in a world full of fucked up ppl,its inevitable

15. Thread /fail.

16. wow dude, not cool. i'm sorry i know your feelings are strong towards this but WTF why the hell would you wish someone to die. better that NOTHING happens to him or anybody

17. idk i guess i am fucked up cause i do tend to do that a lot, among other things.

18. Not going to lie, when I was younger and in HS I used to drive home smashed a fair amount of times. But I quit doing that shit for a while now. Sure a bunch of people drink and drive and apparantly "know their limits", but it only takes one mistake to take someones life and thats not something im willing to risk anymore

19. op take a leaf outta this guys book

lol another tree reference. fate sealed nukka

20. at least someone agrees with me here,