Blacking out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blaazedd, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I have a friend, and he blacks out , or has two separate occasions from smoking, or maybe not from smoking but it was after we smoked. It's really scary, because it could be a number of different things, maybe he's just tired, really high, I don't know.
    It's happened at the same place after smoking, he gets super pale, sweaty, falls over. his lips even turn like blue. He doesnt have insurance so he cant go to the doctor but I'm hoping someone on here can help,
    I really wanna figure out how to get him help/how to prevent it/why it happens.

2. I've blacked out twice from smoking, it's normally because you don't have enough food in your system(dont drink on an empty stomach, same goes for smoking).

Just make sure he eats atleast something before he tokes(and normally it only matters if your gonna be smoking ALOT) and other than that keep some food ready. I've found that before I black out my ears begin to ring and thats just a sign to me to start scarfin food down, as soon as I eat it goes away and I feel better and I'm back to partying.

3. eat food and drink water. obviously make sure hes sitting down if he feels that way.

i dont know why his lips are getting blue though.

4. yea its really fucking scary and i just need any possible ideas of where to explore/ get info about it