Blacking out

Discussion in 'General' started by Casador88, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Does anyone ever black out from drinking and then have some serious anxiety issues the next day? Like all day just feel like you're losing your mind or are aware of your brain working and it's almost like this whole world is fake and shit? Sounds weird and it's hard to explain but that shit sucks, tryin to cut out the drinkin for awhile.

2. Fuck alcohol.

3. Yeah, but at the same time just a couple cold ones on a hot evening hits the spot and there's nothing wrong with that. It's just moderation.

4. Never had that happen after a black out night...strange

5. It's called a hangover

6. I know what a hangover is, and none of that is a hangover.

7. I don't think I've experienced that.
    Maybe it wasn't the alcohol.

8. No it's a pretty on point thing, if I drink to the point where I don't remember shit it's almost guaranteed the next day, I think my brain chemistry is all out of sorts after poisoning it.

9. The blackouts, I would say is from drinking too much. If you're not doing that, maybe your body/brains reacts badly with alcohol.

The anxiety, yes I get that too a lot after a night of heavy drinking and smoking and/or others. When I drink, I usually wake up early so I don't get a lot of sleep. My body feels weak and my mind is.. well just not the same.

Then again, I kind of do have general anxieties, like being by myself in public and shit like that, so maybe that has to do with it.

Not everybody can smoke man. Fuck probabtion.

10. dude blacking out would suck with my friends, they would cum on me and take my clothes off no lie, come hang out if you dont believe me!

11. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

12. [quote name='"Casador88"']I know what a hangover is, and none of that is a hangover.[/quote]

It's jitters .... It's just your body feeling fucked up and trying to recuperate - sp

13. [quote name='"Tle"']dude blacking out would suck with my friends, they would cum on me and take my clothes off no lie, come hang out if you dont believe me![/quote]

That's kinda gay ...... Got bukkake

14. If you are blacking out you don't know what moderation is.

15. I've had alchohol poisening, and on other occasions have probably had it due to the puking of blood and what not. I have never blacked out. None of my friends have either that I can recall.

I don't know if it's just my body or if you have to drink some un-godly amount of alchohol for your brain to shut off to try and prevent mental damage. But never had one.

And your feeling of anxiety and esspecialy the feeling of "Not knowing what the world is like" sounds way too similar to how I feel every Sunday morning after a festival or rave. I'd stop drinking.