Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blacking Out When High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Flummytang, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Once when i was in a really hot trailor and i had shmoked about 18 bowls i started to feel woozy and light headed. I just had to puke and i felt 100% better then i smoked two more js.

2. ive blacked out alot heres some reasons why:

excess movement or work in heat after serious toking

drinking any hard liquer and then smoking

in some cases lack of eating and water can make you "white out" this happened to me and can be kinda scary if your not used to it this is ofcorse if you lack food&water and have been smoking

there are prolly others too but these are the only reasons it happened to me its not an o.d tho i dont think thats possible from smoking weed too much weed brownies or any weed food can cause physcosis(sp) so...yea i would call THAT an o.d. but not what you got

3. Thanks a lot for all the responses, this helped me a lot. It sounds like the closest thing to my exact experience is what hailChickenWing had happen to him. It's good to know so many other people have had this happen, so it's probably nothing serious. I will have to make a point to stay hydrated, that is most likely what it is. Thanks a lot for everyone's help, if anyone has any other advice or anything to make this not happen again, let me know. Thanks again,

FT

4. some wierd stuff happend too me last monday and tuesday apperantly i just threw my bag of weed, then started asking my friend where i put it and he said 'you just threw it man' i was thinking no way why the fuck would i throw a bag of weed? but sure enough it was there on the floor and i have no memory of throwing it! and then the day after [tuesday] i was sitting in a field somewhere smokin with a few friends and i was absoloutely kaned, i was like joking around with someone and apperantly i asked him too fight me so he jumped me and when he did i was like 'wtf are you doing get the fuck off me' and he just said 'man, you just asked me too fight with you?' and i was just sitting there thinking am i starting too have blackouts and dont remember doing shit? does this happen too any of you guys?