blackhawks rant!!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by tommydaboy, May 28, 2009.

1. im sitting here on my couch watching the red wings celebrate there game 5 win over the hawks and im fucking pissed. i smoked a bowl and watched possibly the greatest goaltended game of all time huet and osgood were ace which made the game frustrating and awesome but in the end i feel extreme hatred to towards every red wing fan and player, chris osgood is a fucking blonde ass bitch who needs to get a real fucking golie mask, fuckface. goddman hossa looked like a fucking faggot giraffe out on the ice fuck fuck im high and im pissed these announcers are just drinking up all that nasty detroit GM smog coming out of every dumb ass red wing fan as they celebrate yet another conference championship, shit i mean fucking toews did nothing ,havlet sharp...nothing, kane had a lucky ass play just to get them to overtime, at least there young. next year cant come soon enough, if the red wings win the cup...goddmanit

2. i hate the red wings also, and i honestly dont give a fuck about hockey....but i dont see how you are pissed, the red wings cockslapped your team like it was nothing...shit wasnt even worth watching.

its unfortunate a team that could have at least put up a fight against the red wings didnt make it.

3. I HAte The wings they are a bunch of Hosers and i dont think Havlat played

4. I just hate Osgood, everyone thinks hes awesome when in all reality he is just an average, run-of-the-mill goalie. He doesnt have to play good because the red wings have puck possession most of the time and have a decent defense.

5. the red wings are the damn yankees of hockey i hate them especially osgood, 3 out of the 5 games played in the series went to overtime, experience and maturaty fucked us over not the wings

6. Wow, you guys are haters but you are misguided and misinformed. Your team is to blame for letting players like Datsyuk and Zetterberg go in the draft. Dats was drafted at like 171 and Zetty at 210. The Wings pick last almost every year so every team has an advantage over them. blame your team for not picking those guys. How can you compare them to the Yankmees? There is a salary cap! Hossa came there for LESS money! Good God, check your opinions at the door and talk about the facts. Franzen was drafted 97th. The BLACKHAWKS drafted Cleary and let him go. Now he is kicking ass with the Wings and tore up his old team. For what reason can you hate the Wings on that one? The Hawks let him go! Good Lord there are some sore losers here. Facts are free, try them sometime.

7. dude these playoffs have sucked in the nhl this year...fuckin badly...my bruins played like absolute asshole in all the game we lost to carolina...the game 7 was a good game...but ive seen much better from them...I wanted it to be an O6 matchup in the finals...so B's vs. wings or blackhawks for me...I really hate the Wings and the pengiuns...but since i hate them both...i hate the wings less...so go wings i guess...shitty rematch of last year tho...fuck crosby and malkin (even tho malkin had the nasiest goal i have ever seen in the eastern finals)

8. sucked? what playoffs have you been watching?

pittsburgh - washington (though game 7 sucked)
    washington - new york
    boston - carolina
    ducks - wings
    chicago - vancouver (if you're a hawks fan)
    carolina - new jersey (even though the devils are fuckin boring)

these have been some of the best playoffs in recent history IMO

even the conference finals, although one-sided were pretty entertaining. didn't 3 of the 5 hawks - wings games go to OT? it was a closer series than people think... carolina played alright too but the pens were just too good

9. im saying the outcomes have sucked...theres been great hockey...both bruins series were extremly enteratining...just not happy about the teams that lost and the ones that won...I was really expecting the bruisn to still be in it by now...they were the best team...but in game 7 OT...anything can happen

10. #10 winkyweed, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    I gotta sorta agree with the comment about Osgood though. The only reason his stats look that way is because of the team he plays for. When he was in St. Louis and Zoo York, he was not putting up good numbers. Even this season Conklin for sure outplayed him. Earlier this season, Ken Holland pulled him into the office and REAMED him. He was given a few days off after that. He said he deserved it though. He is a really nice guy and very humble but just a mediocre goalie.

11. You are pissed. Redwings outplayed them, they are not a cheap team or anything. I respect blackhawks and I am one of the strongest wing fans you will meet. I am watching them now in game 4? idk im high of the playoffs and im pretty sure Pitt is getting away with a lot.

12. if havlat goes to FA, i'll cry