blacked out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greg9231, Mar 23, 2009.

1. i was smoking some lemon shit (smelled like lemons with a slight lemon taste) with my friend in a park and after finished smoking we were walking to sit by a river and chill and while walking i peaked real hard and my vision was fucked up then a second later i was on the ground, laying there for a good 45 seconds until i realized i was on the ground. i dont remember falling and it took me a little to realize where i was. this was prob 5-10 minutes after smoking. after i fell i got up and was at a normal high again.

pretty normal but i have never experienced anything close to blacking out before. anyone else experience this? ive only been smoking for a little over a year or so

2. HAHAHA i want what hes having.
    Never happened to me man.. that shits crazy

3. Yeah I blacked out before, I had a really crazy head high an wide awake but the next thing I knew I woke up an hour later in my friends car, it was actually kinda scary.

4. yeah i had to have my friend tell me what happened. i didnt even move my arms to break my fall, just went straight down face first. i have a big scratch next to my left eye, a sore hand, and some poison ivy on the same hand to prove it. i was fine right after that and was high for a while. it was only the 2nd or 3rd time my vision got that fucked up and the first time i actually blacked out. pretty crazy

5. i've gone into full on auto pilot before. basiclly i just fall asleep but still walk around and function. then i snap out of it like 10 minutes later like "WTF how did i get here?"

6. thats nuts. why does this only happen to some people? it didnt hit my friend nearly has hard and hes been smoking for about the same time i have...would other drugs fuck with me harder too like shrooms and salvia and shit?

that auto pilot would be interesting. id do it just to see where life would take me haha

i also smoked out of my bowl that had been laying outside for a week during the rain and all other weather but i dont think that would do anything, especially since it only happened to me

7. When I was younger, like about 13 yrs. old, it happened to me several times before. It would happen when I would smoke lots of weed and i was hotboxing my friends apartment.

I would just be stuck high and out of nowhere my vision would just blackout and i would start losing my vision, but I would fight it and be still conscious, but with my vision fucked up and blind LOL. It was hilarious, I would shit my pants the first times it started happening.

8. I blacked out once. I was blazing with 3 other guys and I started to see little black triangles filling up my vision. After about ten seconds of this my vision went fully black and the next thing I knew I was staring up and the sky and my friends were all staring at me. Apparently I just went straight back in the position I was in, perfectly straight and everything. And I don't remember feeling anything, just one second I was standing there and the next I was staring at the sky, it was like I teleported or something.

9. Wow some of you have really blacked out eh?

Never happened to me. I've never even had an unpleasant high:D

Guess MJ just agrees with me.

10. lack of oxygen?

11. Hahaha, same shit happens to me sometimes when i'm baked. Another thing, sometimes when i'm sitting at my computer listening to music high i'll completely zone out for a few minutes. My mouth will be open and i'll just be staring at something, then i'll just snap out of it and be like; "wait, wtf am I doing?" It's like my mind is concentrated on music and music only haha:smoking:

12. holy crap, i just did that! and i keep doing it, haha. i always do that when im high :D

13. Oxygen deprivation can lead to passing out, were you holding your hits in for a while?
    I passed out in class once because I had a shit load of stress which caused me to pass out.

14. I don't know, I just hit some shit earlier that me high as shit, I was lying on my fucking bed for like two and a half hours:smoking:

15. i always hold my hits in long, all i wanted to do was sit down so bad and before i knew it i was on the ground and had no idea what happened, i only knew i was on the ground cause a leaf stuck to my face haha and i was covered in dirt

16. Gotten close but never happened, after i peaked, i continued to hit it and i had forgotten i had a hit in me looking at a stupid tree lmao let it out felt like falling back and knocking the fuck out, kept going tho, one of my best days ever hahaha :smoking:

17. First time I've heard of blacking out from smoking that wasn't from oxygen deprivation.

Buddy of mine did 6 gravity bong hits from a 2 liter bottle, under 4minutes and just hit the floor after the sixth one.

18. it could be from lack of oxygen or low blood pressure

19. I jus blacked out the other day. i think it was due to a lack of oxygen but it never happened 2 me b4. i jus woke up on the floor with bong water all over and two nice cuts on my eye.