Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blacked out from smoking....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the_guy, Nov 4, 2010.

1. So, i have an old stoner uncle who told me that if i save my keif and stems and roll a j with them it would be alot more potent than a regular j... i listened but how bad could it be???

i quit smoking for a month and decided that i should start with a keif j cuz i was too lazy to buy new weed. i save all my bags of weed with small amounts of keif in them for a rainy day situation...

i smoke my j like normal, very small maybe .2 of a gram was used, and i got high like normal and then black dots started appearing around the person i was talking to and then eventually i could not see! so i decided i needed to sit down, so i took a few straight steps and then i felt a sharp pain on my side... i woke up on the ground... i sat there for a little while and i could see again and everything was fine after that.

2. this shit here *****

3. Thats fucked.

Did you stand up quickly?

The only thing that i can think of that would have caused this is oxygen deprivation.

4. This has happened to me.
    It was the first time I ever smoked out of a gravity bong and I was sixteen years old, after a couple of hits I was standing there talking with friends and those black spots appeared until I was literally blind. And I had the worst couchlock feeling, I wasn't sitting but it was SO hard to stand and I knew that if I were to sit down I wouldn't get back up. haha. I was just like "woah, woah. I'm high as fuck- I can't see!" and a friend of mine helped me out. I didn't have any pain and I didn't pass out though... but glad to hear you are okay!
    Personally I enjoyed my high the time I went blind, I had never been that high at that point.

5. This happened to me before, only I saw white dots not black o_O

6. i was already standing and smoking...

sorry if i said it wrong but the sharp pain on my side was from me hitting the ground lol

it was fun but im not smoking that unless im on soft surfaces....

7. around here we call that a whitey, ive also heard it called a greeny on here from people in other places?

i think its pretty much for those who are new or who havent partaken in along time, just too much for your body to handle etc. and some people are more prone to it than pthers it seems. i personally think it has more to do with dehydration than anything. ive had it once and it was after i worked all day in an attic so i was super dehydrated and i got really dizzy and almost lost my cookies.

i have a friend who has blacked out 7 times a last count i heard. but they are always at music festivals and or when drinking when you dont take in enough water.

the only real solution to avoiding it is to take it slower and i say drink plenty of fluids. i always take in a cup of water per bowl or trench.

8. haahah That hindu baseball knocked you out the park! :D:hippie: