Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blacked out from smoking weed?!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brownboxer, Nov 15, 2017.

1. about a year ago I had a surgery for my scoliosis, when I came home from the hospital I smoked with some friend thinking it would help with the pain (this was during the summer so it was very hot also), I took a few hits off the blunt and began feeling very weird, my feet felt very light, i started to feel very hot, and i began to lose vision, i believe i blacked out for about five seconds or so, i then smoked a couple times after that and it happened again so I figured it was cuz of the surgery so i waited a while and let myself fully recover, i recently just started smoking again and it was all going good but I went to a concert last night and I smoked in the mosh pit, it then happened again. My friend helped me get out the mosh and find some water and cold air and i felt normal again, I’m really concerned about this, is it because i had the surgery? Should i not smoke when it’s hot? Or should i just stop smoking all together? Please help!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lack of hydration.
    Lack of food.
    Too strong/too much herb.
    Tobacco reaction.
    Blood sugar levels.

Green out.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Don't hop in the mosh pit a year after back surgery...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Back to the Gym for you then

yeah work on being 'normal' before hitting that toke

and take it easy

good luck

• Agree Agree x 1