blacked out and waking up with cool shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andromeda261, Nov 27, 2011.

1. This guy definitely blacks out and steals shit.

2. Yeah... Or is convinced to do horribly disgusting things for stuff when drunk... we all know that guy. Just because you can't remember stealing doesn't mean it doesn't count, in my most sincere opinion.

[​IMG]

3. As do I. We should have a petition to reinstate the old rules. When I first signed up here it was awesome reading the different experiences people were having; it made for a much more interesting forum IMO. In the TOS you agree you're 18; people under the age will sign up anyway, but what says the experience can't be positive? Users could discover the pros and cons of whatever they're interested in.

4. Many of the og's thought the same back when. It's more convenient to log onto another site to discuss other drugs. Plus with all of the liabilities, whatever.

5. Op thinks its all free until he goes and check his bank balance.

6. hahahahahahahahahagagahagaha

7. Op thinks he got free bottle until he finds unknown stains on his clothes from the night before

8. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

This guy definitely blacks out and steals shit.[/quote]

It's a possibility. I threw the lighters on a table before I left. Apparently I won the $ in a beer pong game. I still have no idea how I got the buds tho.

9. ever found out what happened to it? :p

10. I'm relatively sure it was a BJ gone horribly wrong.

I've also woken up with a pair of womens nike shorts and a 4 inch long gash in my leg. Blacking out makes a good story..but it's no fun

11. sadly this statement is true. nothing in this world comes free. and i thought i might have stolen it but noone had weed and i didn't have any money.

12. Aha that's the tooth fairy. She don't give a fuck anymore. She even gives kids crack.