Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blackberry Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Santorini, Mar 29, 2011.

1. #1 Santorini, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    What up everyone!

DANK Blackberry pickup tonight! :hello:

[​IMG]

Get some more pics up soon. Had a question though. I am wanting to start growing and this pickup has some seeds in it maybe 5 .. I could essentially use these seeds to start growing right?

I've already ordered some other seeds but if those dont come through will these will work? Would it be basically the same type of smoke I am getting now? Cuz this shit is bomb.

Been reading how to grow and ordered all my stuff, just waiting for it to come in but I can start with some CFL's while my HPS comes in right? :)

Smoked about 1.5 hrs ago and still pretty high, i love the energy high.

This next smoke is for all my homies readin this thread:smoke:

2. Damn you can see the blue glimmering off of it. Looks like a great smoke, i'm envious!

3. dankk assss fuuuckkkkkkk

4. ENJOY THIS PICK UP!!

I just bought an 8th of this stuff last week and it's honestly my new favorite. So dank annd such a perfect heavenly indica. I heard it's a hybrid, but definitely feel the indica effects. Something liike 80% indica, 20% sativa..but it's such a smooth hitter.

Dank as dank could be..

5. I had a nug that looked just like that. I miss that nug, it gave me like 10 good bowls :)