Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blackberry Kush Pick-up! (W/Pic)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CmMx112, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Whats up guys. So I just picked up a gram of Blackberry Kush for 20 bucks. My dude, who has been a close friend, and very trust-worthy, said it was medical. Its one of my first dank pick-ups, so Im pretty happy :D

So, when I was in his truck, he pulled out the gram bag and a strong scent of a sweet smelling bud filled my lungs. Its got so many crystals, and I can see brown clumps of hairs on the inside of the bud. Its pretty fluffy, I cant wait to smoke it up tomorrow :hello:

So what do you guys think? Any reviews? And sorry for the crappy picture, its off of my cell, and the picture definatly doesnt give it justice, btw :)

[​IMG]

2. That is the frostiest nug i have ever seen. Holy shit.:hello:

3. YUM that looks bomb diggidy diggy

4. Hahaha, thanks man, and the picture is off my crappy 3.0 Megapixel phone. I could only imagine what itd look like with a HD camera :eek: :smoke:

5. looks tasty bro *drool*

6. fuck me thats frosty :hello:

7. i just came on the screen....you owe me a new monitor :wave:

8. Ill send ya one VIA Grasscity :D

9. pretty sweet looking!what did it do to the head?wasted or what?

10. Shitty thing is, I cant smoke it till tomorrow. Ive got a possible drug test in the morning. Ive been clean for 32 days, so this bud was a present to me :D

But I broke off a little bit for a friend of mine, and he is lighting up a bowl as I speak. Ill let you know what he says about it :)

11. You have a good friend :D

12. Well he just called me, laughed histerically for like 20 seconds, sounded like he dropped his phone, then the call ended... And he jst called me back, him and his friend split the bowl pack I gave him, and they were geekin like it was their job. Hahaha, he said it tastes really good, and he said he cant move from the couch... He also said he has the strong urge to eat everything...

I cant wait to rip a bowl of this tomorrow :hello:

13. can you tell me exactly what makes bud "medical"? i mean, only medical value in bud is some cannabinoids and THC... which all bud has. so, technically.... all bud is "medical".

14. Well, my guys dealer lives in cali, and has a perscription.... Sooo, I guess thats where... I was just using the term to describe the bud's poitency... Nothing else really...

15. daaaaamn thats all frosty. Burrr