BlackBerry Kush & Lemon Haze (Progress)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Garrett95, Jun 20, 2019.

1. The photos posted were taken today and are about a month old. The plants became stressed a few times and knocked off 4 weeks total on the growth process. I've added about 20-30% more perlite and transplanted them into bigger pots. Only rapid growth from here and my girls are back on track. Any thoughts?

2. Photos: 20190620_102534~2.jpg 20190620_132229~2.jpg 20190620_132235~2.jpg

3. Another grower with a half empty pot
    very north american of you.... did you vote Trump? ..lol
    big pot mean bigger soil means bigger root means bigger plant more ...Bud?

good luck

4. What a liberal thing to say. Lmao, proportionate plants need the proportionate pots to grow in. Otherwise they get root bound, etc. You should know this already "Veteran".

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Check out that dudes schizophrenic ramblings on his profile page haha. Id just ignore him. I think he's European or something and fancies himself an American politics expert. Anyways.

Your plants look real healthy so far. Once they get established I would definitely put them in a bigger pot though. No need to start seedlings in a giant pot. Generally, I personally start in solo cups, then im behind getting the garden ready and they go into 1 gallon, then to their final resting place. This year I went straight from solo cups to 150 gallon bottomless fabric pots.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for understanding brother, lol. In regards to your comment though, I In-fact started them in solo cups and eventually moved them in the pots you see here. I'm surprised I managed to not jepordize the growth by doing an early transplant, but they look healthy so I'm just playing the waiting game now.

• Like Like x 1