Blackberry Kush Grow Journal (feat. White Widow & Pineapple Kush)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TakenIt2TheDome, May 29, 2012.

1. #1 TakenIt2TheDome, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    Hey guys im coming at you with my first semi-real grow op! Here's the stats as of now: 2 x [Metal Halide High Bay 250 Watt Lighting Fixture 18 inch Aluminum] in a 3' tall area that's 2' x 4.5'. I have a simple fan running for ventilation. As of now I have 3 Blackberry Kush plants, one is at 2.5 weeks and the others are at a couple days. I also have a Pineapple Kush plant on its first day and a Fem. White Widow seed coming in about a week or two. I am going to be doing the entire grow inside and am growing 5 plants total. If the PK is a male then i will be growing 4 Blackberry from a clone of one of them. I have nutrients for when they are flowering, an 8-12-4 mix from bayer that prevents spider mites just in case ;). I will be growing them in long low planters that are 8" tall, 2 feet long and 6" wide, to keep the plants realativly low to the ground due to space issues. I will be letting them get max 1 foot tall before i set them into flowering due to my space. Any pointers or comments are appreciated. This is the only blackberry kush grow thread i have found on this site so i figured id share. The genetics for the blackberry are DJ Shorts Blueberry x Afghani mother. I will be posting pics soon so until then :smoke:

2. Hey guys coming back a almost 2 weeks later and the plants are doing good! One of the blackberry kush and the pineapple kush didn't survive because of a heat incident :/ but the other 2 BKs are each 5 inches tall one is a month old but had some stress from being transplanted to soon, being topped, LST, ect. The second is only 2 weeks old and not as bushy but the same height. They both have the 5th leaf set just barely sticking out. I am getting the Feminized White Widow seed from greenhouse in just a couple days, and 2 UFOs as well for free. I also have my outdoor seeds which are coming soon and are 5 White Russian and 5 Super Haze all of which are feminized. Until next time stay high!

Attached Files:

3. Coming back much later for a huge update. The 13 seeds i got online including the WW the white russian and the super haze died due to intense 100 degree weather after being moved outside. I still have both blackberry kush plants and they are both female to my surprise. They are outside due to electricity costs but are in theyre 2nd week of flowering and doing really good they are both aprox. 2ft as of now and are showing pistils with white hairs coming out all over the plant. The update has been so delayed because i lost my iTouch shortly after the last update and havent got a chance to get on lately. Srry 4 no pick ill have 2 post one next time.